Bundle Of Joys

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - WE'RE HAVING A BABY (MY BABY AND ME) BY DESI ARNAZ🌸

Early July 2019
~Camilla~

"I don't think that's how it's supposed to go, hun."

Rami wipes his forehead while staring at the directions to put together one of the cribs. I told him that we probably should have had someone else put it together but Rami wanted to do it on his own time.
  After Mr.Robot wrapped up finally, we came back to Los Angeles with the idea of house hunting. Rami's home seems perfect for just us but a family of four? We couldn't take changes. We spend weeks trying to find the perfect home and we did eventually. Close to his mother's home while still being close to the big city of Hollywood. Moving was a hassle since I can't do much but even when I tried, Rami always protest and stop me right in my tracks.

"This is what the instructions are telling me to do. I got this, baby." He turns towards while sitting on the floor. I handed him a glass of lemonade and a sandwich since he didn't come down for lunch. "Thank you. I thought I was going to be done by noon but I guess this will take longer."

"You're fine, my dear. Just eat okay? I can't have you passing out on me especially in this heat." I told him. I felt a few gently nudges against my stomach, our babies. Rami bites into his sandwich while looking at my belly with a smile. You can see their footprint through my white tank top that's half way across my stomach. "Any day now.."

"Two days to be specific. How are you feeling? I know the house still needs to be put together but make sure you are resting, Camilla."

I waved my hand and wobbled over to the rocking chair that Yasmine brought for me taking a seat. "I'm resting, I'm resting. I feel much better than yesterday."

  Oh I was a mess yesterday. Rami wanted to take me out for the evening because it's been awhile. The problem was, nothing was fitting me. My feet are swollen, my out of shape and I'm just so tired. It was completely hell just getting up the stairs today. But yesterday I had a whole fit and we didn't even leave the house. I can't wait until they are born because I'll be back to me again with some changes. I won't be a complete monster anymore and I know Rami can't wait for that too.

"It won't be too much longer, Jadey." He gives me a smile.

"I hope not. I was a late baby, two weeks over due. But you wasn't so we'll see. I just can't wait for the surprise of it all."

Rami takes a few sips of his lemonade and nods. I glance around the large room which is the nursery. We had a small baby shower some weeks ago and told people to get neutral things like yellow and green because we didn't want to know what we are having until they are born.

"We have the names together, for two boys and two girls even for a boy and girl. I think I'm gonna call Mazzello over so he can help me with this. Everything needs to be done by the due date." My fiancé stands up in his comfort home 'work' clothes which is some old jeans and a oversized shirt.

"Well I'll be in the hospital for while after birth anyways so don't overwork yourself. Everything will be just fine, Rami." I smiled happily, gently rubbing my over loaded stomach. He strolls over towards me leaning towards my lips. "You're going to be an amazing father."

Rami press his lips against mines for a sweet short kiss then rest his head against my head. "You're going to an amazing mother."