Return

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - GHOSTIN BY ARIANA GRANDE🌸

~Third Person Point Of View~

The news of Camilla spread like a wild fire. Lucy had happened to be in London so she didn't waste no time going to the hospital. She tried to get in contact with Rami but his phone wasn't picking up. Lucy called Joe and Gwilym to let them know. Social media began showing their love and support, from the fans to celebrity friends even some haters cared about her wellbeing. The car wreck happened so quickly that Camilla couldn't move out the way fast enough even though she wasn't in the wrong for this. The other driver was. Her car flipped over once on its side. People screamed and rushed over to her car. The first responders came on the scene quickly to get her out of the car since she was trapped. They rushed her to the nearest hospital and waited for her to respond in some way.

~Camilla~

~Camilla~

The sound of beeping noises filled my ears as I slowly opened my eyes. I turn my head slightly in pain. There sat someone that I didn't think would be here. Where am I?

"Mary?" I whispered barely. The older woman hops up from her chair to come towards me with tears in her eyes. "Mary, what happened?"

"Oh dear, I'm so happy you're okay. You were in a car accident. You're lucky to be alive. They called me since I'm the only one on your emergency contact list." She brushes my hair back slightly. Mary bends down to kiss my forehead. "I got in contact with your manager and your boyfriend's brother. They were calling your phone." She goes over to get my cracked up iPhone from the side table. I took it seeing all the messages through the cracks.

"How long have I been out? Does Rami knows?" I really don't care about my health right now.

"Two hours hun. They are trying to get in contact with him now. I'll get the doctor so he can check on you."

She left out leaving me be with my thoughts. I look down at my arms seeing scars and lifted up my thin blanket to see my legs looking the same. Mary enters again with a tall middle aged man with a clipboard.

"Ms.Mercury, how are you feeling?" He asks me. I gave him a sad smile.

"Been better. I should be asking you how I'm feeling."

He flips open a file and began reading off my problems. "Well you were in an accident where the other car made you flip. Luckily paramedics were quickly on the scene to get you out. From what I can see it that you hint your head pretty bad and had a big gash underneath where your hair stops. We stitched it up for you. Some scrapes and bruises other than that for you. We have you on heavy medication until you leave." He explains to me very well so I could understand. I nodded along like a child in shock. All I wanted was some doughnuts and I got this?

"And I found something else in your chart that stuck out for me." Doctor Wayne, from what I can see on his tag, says with a smirk. I looked at him and Mary confusingly.

"What is that?"

He comes closer while checking my IV bags. "Ms.Mercury, have you known that you're pregnant? The children are find."

My heart dropped while I clutched my chest as I tried to sit up. Mary's eyes widened at me with a smile. "I'm what? And it's multiple?"

The doctor nods. "Yes, we did a blood test to make sure everything was okay and saw that you are pregnant. We ran a quick ultrasound to make sure they were okay. Twins is what your having." He says to calmly as I freaked the hell out. I'm pregnant. It makes sense now.

I've been gaining some weight the past month but I thought it was because I ditch the cigarette and started eating more. I haven't been sick but my stomach have been aching here and there.

"I-I-..Never did I think I was..I am..wait." I tried to get my words together. "I haven't been having morning sickness or anything. I'm on birth control too."

"Well birth control is not always 100% percent effective. From what I saw from the ultrasound, you are five weeks so the morning sickness still can come."

"Congratulations, Darling." Mary whispers. I smile a bit before leaving my eyes roll in the back of my head. "She fainted!!"

Twin?!

Hey everyone, I thought I should drop this little chapter so y'all wouldn't think Camilla died😭 It's more cominggggg💓

Comment and give this chapter a vote please🤧

Bye bye💜