Safe and Sound

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - SAFE AND SOUND BY TAYLOR SWIFT🌸

~Rami~

  "Wake up darling, come on." I held Camilla in my arms as the law enforcement looks around the house. Some emergency staff help me try to wake Camilla while also tending to my few scars.

Thanks to Milla calling the police in time, that monster and stalker is heading to jail this very moment. They came bursting just as Matthew raised his bat at me and tackled him down. I looked over to see Camilla knocked out. She must have fainted due to the chaos. The EMT are saying that she's fine just overwhelmed.

Lily is whimper while looking her at caregiver. That bastard had her locked in a damn closet, thanked god she's okay. An officer came up to me asking multiple questions in which I gave all the answers I could.

"Sir, this is considered a criminal scene now. Do you have somewhere that you and Ms.Bulsara can go for a few weeks? We will need to go under investigation." He tells me as I kept looking down at my fiancée. She's still out cold.

"We'll be in California." I said instantly. We need to get the hell out of here. He told me that we will need to come back eventually to do a full statement.

I left Camilla in the hands of the EMT's and went into her bedroom. Without thinking at all, I just grabbed a few suitcases of hers and began filling them up with her clothes and shoes. My nerves are shot that I can't even properly think. I called Tim and he should be here by now. Multitasking with getting our things together and calling my manager to organize us some plane tickets, I just want her to be safe quickly as possible.

By the time I gathered everything, I went back out to see that the police are now gone and so are the emergency staff. Tim is sitting there with a now awake Camilla. She turns to me quickly and hops into my arms weeping.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, Rami." She cries as I gripped her tightly not wanting to let her go at all. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. This is not your fault at all. Are you okay? You was out for a while." I pulled away to grab her face looking deep into her eyes. She nods gently then digs her head into my neck. Tim looks just as distraught. "I was in the room getting our things together. What did that stay before they left?" I asked Tim while holding Camilla.

"They are coming back tomorrow, they wanted to give you two time to get your belongings together. I gave them my spare key but I'll be checking out the house while you're away." He explains. "I wanna know what the hell that game was thinking? Is he really related to your ex girlfriend?"

I shrugged because I don't know. I never met him while me and Ashley were dating. But I'm going to fine out now. "I never met him when we we're dating only at the party last year when he approach me and Milla. It was something off about that guy anyways. I can't believe that motherfucker." I felt myself getting all angry again. Camilla is clinging onto me still weeping. "We are going to California until everything is handled. The flight is in three hours."

Camilla whispers, "I don't want to come back here." It's that traumatic that she doesn't even want to come back to her own home.

"We won't. Come on, we'll take whatever we can with us now and have everything else shipped over okay?" I suggested and she nods.