Phone Call

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - TOUCH BY DAFT PUNK🌸

(A/N: Her inner thoughts is in Italics)
  I remember exactly where I was. They said that it's gonna be great and we have an amazing cast already. Never did I questioned who was the cast until this last meeting. I know three out of five of them, on a personal note. It's happening though. A movie in the honor of my father and my lovely uncles. This should have been happened but it took ten long years to actually make it happen. I never been apart of a movie production but I'm one of the executive producers along with Brian and Roger. Knowing that this movie will make history is a understatement. Yes it will make history. I know that because it's a fucking movie about Queen. You are probably wondering why I'm so sure of this right? Well I'm a Bulsara-Mercury, my dears. Anything they we are apart of will be fabulous.
  Camilla, Camilla Jade Blusara. The daughter of the legendary frontman of Queen, Mr.Freddie Mercury. My last name is not Mercury because my mother put down his real name on my documents. Not only I am a daughter of his but I am a worldwide star that have been topping charts since 1999. Never stop. I'm currently finishing up my world tour while this movie production is coming together but not just yet. Bohemian Rhapsody is the title of the movie. I'm on board of course because if anyone is playing my father, they have to go through me. Other producers already pick our 'Freddie'. Without my permission. I was bitter but they gave me the mans information. Someone called...what is it...Rami? Yeah that's it, Rami Malek. I think I have heard of him before because he looks awfully familiar in his headshot.

"Let's see, Mr.Malek. What have you been in?" I said to myself in my empty London home while sipping on vodka. Hey it's my favorite drink...my father's favorite too.

⚫️ Gilmore Girls (1 episode)
⚫️War at home (2005-2007)
⚫️24 (cameos)

  The list went on and on. Slowly I reorganized him a bit, only because of Night at the museum. My little cousins on my mother side loves those movies. He was the pharaoh, it's kinda makes sense because he's Egyptian. Would be trash if a random white dude played that role. He's currently on a show called, "Mr.Robot". I've heard of it but never watched. I just might try it out. He recently just finished a movie called "Papillon". Rami is a busy guy I see. The production already told him he's got the part but they did tell him that he have one person he have to go through. That's me. I'm here with his information like I said before, I've looked it over so now I have to call him. An email would have been good but I do it the old fashioned way.

"Here goes nothing..." I threw back the rest of my drink then went to get my phone. Lily, my puppy yorkie follows me into the my bedroom upstairs. Soon as reach my phone off the nightstand, I sat on my king size bed with his folder. Before you knew it I was dialing his number and it rung.

I hope he's not a stuck up star...dear god I hope not.

"Hello?" A voice break me away from my thoughts.

"Is this Mr.Rami Malek?" I tried my best to do a good professional voice. This just ain't my thing but I need to get it over with.

"Yes,Speaking?"

He sounds cool.

"Hi, I am Camilla Blusara. I'm calling in regards to you playing the role of my father in the movie, "Bohemian Rhapsody"." I told him as I heard a bit of a gasp. A smile grew on my face.

"Oh Hello! Ms.Blusara. Thank you for this opportunity-"

I cut him off quickly. "Please call me Camilla. Ms.Blusara was my grandma." I laughed a bit. "And you are very welcome, Mr.Malek. We've been looking for someone for ages and I guess we found the right guy. Well the producers said that because I still haven't seen your audition tape but I will soon. I'm just calling to tell you that...well...I'm here for you in a way." I was there for him. He won't have my father to talk to for information, only Brian,Roger,my aunt and me. I won't discourage him in anyway. He's gonna need the support.