Lonely Times

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - THESE FOUR WALLS BY LITTLE MIX🌸

Early September 2019
~Camilla~

"Oh honey...don't swipe things from your sister." I laugh lightly while bending down to give Ramella back the little toy. Both of them laid on the play mate in front of me as I watch them while writing some things.

  They are currently going on three months, it much more they can do now beside from just sleeping and eating all day. I'm finally getting adjusted to this new chapter in my life, being a mother. Slowly I'm getting back to my life. Within the last few weeks I've been having the urge to write music again. Maybe because of my new life or the fact that I haven't seen my fiancé in two whole weeks. Rami constantly going to different fashion shows, photo shoots, promotion for Mr.Robot and many other things too. He's currently in the UK while I'm in California so the time difference is a bitch to both of us. I miss him.

"Back to work.."I sat back on the couch with my notebook. Sometimes I feel like a bird in a cage. Rami and Tim made sure that I didn't have any type of work for at least five months. They decided on that, not me.

'I only wanted to have fun. Learning to fly, learning to run, I let my heart decide the way. When I was young....'

I began writing again. My frustration and patience is running thin. Rami haven't return my calls for two days. So I'm a bit tick off at him and he needs to realize that he had a family now. You can't just go ghost on people like that.

'Deep down I must have always known. That this would be inevitable, To earn my stripes I'd have to pay. And bear my soul....'

My phone pulls me out of my thoughts as it ring loudly. I answered it without looking at the contact number and place it up to my ear holding the phone with my shoulder.

"Hello?"

"Milla." I heard a voice I haven't heard in two days. Though I'm still a bit mad at him, a smile grew on my face. "Before you chew me out for not calling, I'm sorry for not calling you back for that past few days. Things have been hectic and I have a day off but I head to New York tomorrow."

I nodded as if he could see me. "Well I guess that's a reasonable excuse." I laugh as he chuckles softly. "How's everything going?"

"Good so far just a lot of running around. I'm meeting up with everyone since we all are in the same area." He tells me. "Joe came yesterday, and the others been here for a while."

"Geez, I kinda feel left out.."I mumbled. My friends are all hanging out while I'm at home, slightly alone and taking care of two kids. It's not their fault because they are children but I do feel like I'm missing out. "Have fun though. Give everyone my love."

Rami sighs, "Don't feel left out, Jadey."

"Well I can't help it, Rami. I haven't left this house in three months." I said with a mild attitude. "I feel so isolated."

"You know you can't work right now. Things have change, Camilla. We have children now. I wish I could be there with you but I have to work. I'll be back as soon as possible." Rami tries to reassure me as I already feel even more frustrated by this conversation. I don't feel like he understands what I feel at the moment. "I had a dream.."