World Stopping

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - SKINNY LOVE BY BIRDY🌸

~Camilla~

Business is very important for me. I sing and dance but my business are definitely up there too. My fashion line is doing so well that I've been working on more sketches since I came back home. While I was on tour, I thought about a makeup line since I've been doing my makeup forever on my own. So I created Milla Beauty with my team. A skincare and makeup line for sensitive skin because my skin is really sensitive.

"Okay, next meeting we will handle the product packaging. We will be in touch over the next few weeks. Thank you all for coming in." I stood up from the large table and went around to shake everyone's hand. Tim stood to the side waiting for me.

Once I went over to me, he hands me my phone and purse. "I scheduled the meeting to be next week Thursday. You have a photo shoot with Gucci on that Friday and a interview with Lorraine from Rolling Stones Magazine on Tuesday."

"Jesus Christ, I was in that meeting for a hour and a half. You got all of that done?" I joked. He rolls his eyes playfully. "I'm craving some doughnuts."

"You want me to find a place for you?" He asks. I shook my head while unlocking my phone to see some messages from Rami and a few friends.

"No it's fine. I'm going home and it's one near my house. But I'll see youuuu tomorrow for that meeting for the fashion line." I gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek and we left separately. I slip on my glasses before stepping out into the public.

I got in the car as Rami FaceTimes me. I answered while hooking him up to my dashboard so I can still drive. "Hold on...okay. Hello Hun." I waved and started up my car. I saw Rami and Ben in the frame. "Hey Benny Boy."

"I wish you would stop calling me that." He sighs.

"It's never going to happen, love so live with it." I pulled out of the parking spot int traffic. "What's up? How's everything in Paris?"

"Good. Turns out it's three show we are going to that's here, and I'm just now finding out." Rami says. I chuckle softly.

"And how did you mess that up?"

"Because he didn't pay attention to the list I gave him. Hi, Camilla." Johnathan, Rami's manager calls out. I make a turn on to the speedway.

"Hi, Johnathan." I said back. "Bear, you should have read it closely but you'll have fun. You have Ben with you too."

We continue our conversation all the way until I made it to the bakery. I put in my headphones so we can still talk when I went in. I glance at all of the doughnuts that caught my eye.

"It looks like you're eye raping fried sugary doughnuts. You never look at me like that." Rami joking pouts. I gave him a look of 'Are you serious?' with a smirk.

"You're not doughnuts so you don't deserve those looks." I jabbed back at him.

"Well I'll let you get back to picking out them. Text me when you get home okay?" He tells me.

"Yeah yeah I'll text you."

Rami calls my name making me look at the screen. He gives me a stern look. "Text me, Camilla. You'll forget like always. I love you."