Japan

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - HOLD THE LINE BY TOTO🌸

~Camilla~

"Yes I got them, thanks for sending them over." I finished up my conversation with my manager. He told me that some fan have been sending me gifts but I'm in New York with Rami currently so he send them over.

  We are leaving for Japan tomorrow morning but Rami had to do a mini table read of the last season of Mr.Robot with the main characters. Lily is with my aunt Kash because I know I couldn't handle her in Japan but we'll be back before thanksgiving then we are heading to California since Nelly invited me for the holiday. I haven't spend thanksgiving with anyone since I was in college, I am also America after all. I stayed with my Aunt Diamond for all four years of college in New Jersey and commuted everyday to New York for school.

"Let's see...oh!" I ripped into the package to see a beautiful card and smaller box. I read the card first.

Dearest Camilla,
Fovever I've been in love with you. Did you like my flowers I sent you? Thank you for giving me a reason to live. You are my light. All I'm doing is repaying you, enjoy the gift❤️.

So this is the same person who sent me flowers but won't sign their name. I'm happy that this person is this grateful to actually think of me. I open the smaller box to find a charm. A heart charm. Though I want to be happy that I'm receiving this, it is a bit odd. I heard the front door opening and closing in the apartment and stuff everything back in the box.

Once I left Rami's bedroom, I saw him hanging up his jacket then going over to the couch. He throws his head back in a sigh. I approach him with a small smile and he noticed me. Rami opens his arms wide for me, I went into them while slipping onto his lap.

"Tough day?" I asked as he hugs me. He nods gently while he holds me. "You want to talk about it? I'm guessing it's from the show."

"It is. I can't speak on it it's just a tough episode. I got a little emotional." He whispers against my chest. I rubbed the back of his head as I listen to him. "This will be the toughest season yet. We start shooting in March of next year. I have another movie to start around that time too."

"Can I know?"

Rami looks up at me with a smile. "Promise you won't go crazy."

"I won't, I never did before...wait
...Nevermind." I thought about a few months ago when he told me about this movie he's doing with Robert Downey Jr., I was going insane for him. Rami couldn't help but chuckle. "Tell me, tell me."

"It's a Jame Bond movie. I'm playing the villain, I've been hiding this from everyone for three months now." He scratches the back of his neck shyly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Oh love, that's fantastic! This is big! A villain, you're too nice for that dear." I poke his nose as he scrunches it up. "You don't have a mean streak at all, love."

"Well I do for this part. This character is a real piece of work. Very rude, ruthless and nasty." He explains to me. "That's also another thing that's been stressing me out. If it's not one thing, it's another." Rami closes his eyes while rubbing his temples. He's stressed, a lot. The thing with Rami is he never takes breaks. He works too much.