Superstar

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - LIGHTS UP BY HARRY STYLES🌸

~Rami~

"You look absolutely ravishing, my Albi." I came up behind Camilla as she slips in her diamond studded earrings. People from both of our crews rushed around to get us ready for the premiere.

A black beading mermaid dress hugged her tightly with a mild train behind her. Camilla smiles in the mirror at me. "Thank you my handsome man. I'm loving the view of you too." She turns around to fully see my white and black attire. "Truly gorgeous." Camilla whispers with a timid smile.

"Don't mess up my beautiful work, Rami." I heard Adam, Camilla's makeup artist tell me. Mentally I roll my eyes as she laughs. Her lips are painted in a dark red like burgundy.

"You'll have to fix it then." She yells back, then peck my lips gently. "More kisses after I take this shit off." Camilla jokes.

"I don't have any on me right?" I asked. She wipes my bottom lips with her thumb. Just when I open my mouth, my manager spoke.

"Rami, the car is waiting for you now. We have to get going." Johnathan said. I look over at Camilla who smiles sweetly.

"I'll see you there alright?" I kiss her cheek as she nods. "You're riding with your aunt right?"

"Yes, both of them actually." She corrects me. Camilla fixes my collar a bit then winks. "I'll meet ya there. Kick that red carpet superstar."

"I should be telling you that." I joked.

  Eventually I was put into the car, met with Ben,Joe and Gwilym. Good to go with my boys. We actually are here when we just met each other nine months ago. This experience have been life changing for all of us but this is only the beginning. Though the hardest part was the movie but now this is the challenge. Will people like it?

"This is it, boys." Joe announces. "We have made to the premiere. Who knew we would become this close?"

Ben shakes his head in belief. "Not me...this have been a journey. I don't think I have been this deep into a movie nor a friendship with you guys and the girls." The blonde young man smiles genuinely at us. "I don't want this to end."

I don't either. We have so much fun on set and off. Our trips and nights out have been enjoyable. Now we'll have promo then maybe award season but we have to take other jobs now.

"We will stay in contact for sure, Ben. We have to, this is a brotherhood we built. Nothing will change after this moment of all being together." Gwilym patted Ben shoulder. I nodded along.

"Plus I won't let any of you make new friends on your other jobs anyways." Joe added.

"Oh we know. You already started with that shit." I laughed. "On a serious note, I have to thank you guys so much. This movie brought us together so much, through good and bad times. We are family forever now. I couldn't be more grateful and appreciative of all of you." I didn't want to be sappy but it's the truth. Ben tried to hide himself of wiping some tears from his eyes. Joe leaned over to give me a hug. Gwilym hugged Ben.

"You made Ben cry. Imagine how your Oscar speech will be. I'll be in buckets of tears." Joe semi jokes. They really all think I'll get an Oscar. Not happening, possible though I guess.