Surprise Me

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - CROSS ME BY ED SHEERAN FT. CHANCE THE RAPPER AND PNB ROCK🌸

~Camilla~

You wouldn't believe it but it's already the last night of the tour. It have been fun too, it was great to see familiar and unfamiliar places. But most importantly it was great to see my fans again and being on stage. I'm very connected to them. Some of them I actually talk to weekly or monthly because I knew them for so long. As for being on stage, it's a fantastic rush that fills my body every time. These three weeks went by fast but I'll definitely be back with a bigger tour by the spring. It's now mid October and the premiere for the movie is coming up. Rami, Joe and Gwilym are still traveling the globe for the promo. I think they are in Italy now.

iMessage

King Of My ♥️
— Wish we could be there but
Joe, Gwil and I wish you luck on your last show. Kill it baby...you always do❤️

I smile at my phone before texting him back quickly. Adam threw my hair up into a ponytail since I still when to put on my outfit. My eyes travel over to the bouquet of flowers that was sent from a mysterious person but I already know it's Rami...or I think. All the card said was...

To The Most Beautiful Woman,
  My love is true...not like any others. Good luck tonight my love❤️

It sounds like Rami but that's not his handwriting. Then again sometimes fans send things like this all the time. I still love the beautiful flowers.

"Where are they now?" Adam asks.

"In Italy. They are going on some show. I'll see them soon though." I told him while I scrolled through my Instagram timeline. Adam goes over to get something from the traveling bags of hair products. He pulls out his phone and began typing. Tim and Angela, she's a dancer for me, came over towards me.

"It's a packed show. My family came out tonight." Angela smiles. I forgot she's from Dallas.

"Ah yes! I have to meet your parents and sister after the show. You two are twins right?"

"Yep, we sadly still look exactly alike." She jokes. Tim laughs along with her and I.

"My boyfriend is a twin. They were identical but now you can kind of tell a difference. His mom showed me pictures of them before and they looked just alike." I told her while Adam comes over to turn my ponytail into a bun. Tim seems quite but excited about something. "What's up Tim?" I questioned him.

His eyes widened. "What? I'm just standing here."

"Yeah...quietly which is not like you at all." I pointed at him as he pays me no attention at all. Adam is quite also. Something is definitely up.

The room fell silent after I got dress in my first outfit and sat on the couch with Lily. I began my vocal exercises. These things are annoying as hell but I have to do it no matter what. Soon as I started my next exercise, I felt someone behind me lift me up. My eyes widened as Adam and Tim smiles at me. I'm being kidnap and they are grinning.

I saw Joe and Gwilym in front of me now. Finally I broke free from the hold and turn back to see Rami smiling innocently. Something took over me instantly. After being away from him for three week, it felt foreign to see him again. I ran into his arms as he picks me up off the floor my legs wrapped around his waist. My arms hug the life out his neck.