Well That Was Quick

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - R.E.M BY ARIANA GRANDE🌸

~Rami~

Looking at her sleeping is her peaceful state. She lays on my chest while snoring lightly. It's only been two days since Camilla have came to the city. I love having her around, we are better together like this. Though I'm busy sometimes during the day, she doesn't care at all. We took our relationship to the next level and god did that feel good. Our hands haven't been off each other since then. Camilla somehow makes me a better person, a happier man. Something about her attitude and they way she handles things. I've been with women who aren't mature, younger women. Maybe I needed Camilla for a reason. We are only a year apart. She's exciting, vibrant and beautiful. She lives her day like it's her last. Camilla seems very young yet knows when to be serious. After everything she's been through, I just love her even more. I still obviously haven't told her I love her, it will scare her off. That can't happen because I'm getting older. She is most definitely the love of my life. Call me crazy, but that's what I feel. A wise person told me to always go with my heart. That wise person was her.

As she lays on my chest, I brushed back her hair softly while she sleeps. It's going on 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Usually I get up around this time but Camilla doesn't. She's a early bird but she's very much tired. I have a busy day of press for Mr.Robot and Bohemian Rhapsody, mostly for the movie.

I may look like a total fucking creep watching her but I couldn't help it. My arm is wrapped around her mid section holding her close. She's wearing one of my college shirts. I never let one of my girlfriend my clothes actually. Sadly I do have to start getting ready for the day. Trying my very best, I slowly removed my arm from her.

"You don't have to sneak away. I'm up." She mumbles against my chest. How long have she been up?

"I didn't know you was even up. You know what time it is?" I asked him as she sits up and yawns.

"Like eight right?" She shrugs. I let out a laugh before kicking my legs over to the side of the bed to get up. Camilla sat there rubbing her eyes.

"It's 1 in the afternoon, Milla. I didn't want to wake you because she seem like you needed the sleep." I told her as she jumps up. Camilla fleas out the bedroom in only my shirt which covered her well. "Where are you going?!" I yelled after her.

"Just get ready. I'll make something for you real quick." The woman yells back making me smile. Camilla loves to cook, it's a great hobby of hers. She made dinner last night and it was truly wonderful. Plus she hates that I don't eat as much as I should.

I didn't bother to protest, just went into the bathroom and hop into the shower. After my quick shower and getting dressed in a nice dress shirt and slacks, I tried to style my hair but it wasn't cooperating with me today. It is really growing, maybe I should just grow it out completely. Nobody rarely sees my curly hair.

"Rami, where's my phone?" Camilla pops her head in the bathroom as I button up my shirt. I thought for a moment then pointed into the bedroom.

"Should be charging next to mines. On the side table." I answered her. She left out and said a quick 'Thanks'. By the time I left out, she was back in the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and some sunglasses.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked her as I went into my kitchen. Camilla is just about to pour some egg mixture into a pan. "You really don't have to cook for me. I would have got something on the way." I laughed.