Conflicted Huh?

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - THROUGH THE WIRE BY KANYE WEST🌸

~Camilla~

Some weeks went by. Two to be exact and we found an different director, he was already a producer of the film and was post to direct it anyways. Dexter Fletcher is now directing Bohemian Rhapsody. He's such a nice man for doing this and we couldn't be more grateful. Since his start, work has been getting done fast. We are 25% done with the film. The cast is happy, so is the crew. I'm happy, the band and Jim Beach are too. Everything is working out. Except one thing.
Rami has been inviting his WONDERFUL girlfriend to set almost every day. She's here in London for business but I'm told she'll be here for another month. I know what your thinking. Why do you care?
I like him okay? I haven't been with a man in seven years and he's the first to actually make me see what I'm missing out there. My last relationship was horrible. Mentally I was hurt and physically I was bruised. It wasn't just me getting abused in the relationship but I did the same back to him. Luckily we both got help but I hadn't heard from Amir since. As for Rami, I keep getting closer to him. He makes me feel like a high schooler that has a crush on the popular kid. Rami is that popular kid. He knows everyone's name on set, cast and crew. One of the humblest person I've met. The man is loved by so many people here. It's more and more I learn about him every day. My heart gets bigger every time he's around and we talk but it breaks when I see him kiss her and whisper things in her ear. Do I actually like him or am I bored with being single and want some attention? Probably both.

"Mary, Mary, Mary." I said as I got a nice glimpse of Lucy in her costume of being Mary Austin. Saying her name still gives me chills. I should explain her later...

"I love getting into these clothes." She dust off her blouse while looking in the mirror.

"I can tell you enjoy it. They fit you so well."

We are all in the make up trailer. All of us means me, Lucy and the guys. I haven't spoken to Rami yet for today. He's at the far in getting his fake nose put on. I need to get out of here before he sees me. I don't feel like dealing with a butterflies today.

"I'll see you guys out on set. I need to speak with my uncles." I excused myself easily out the trailer. It's a lot of hustle and bustle here. They don't play around now.

I pulled out my phone to check the time when I bumped into someone, knocking me to the ground. "Sheesh.." I shook my head as the person reach their hand for me.

"Oh I'm so sorry, Milly." Of course it's Ashely. I still don't know who told her to she can call me that. She helped me up and I dusted off my pants.

"It's fine Ashely. In a rush huh?" I said while putting back my phone. She nods.

"Yeah, I was post to be here earlier but I woke up late. Had a long night." She says in amusement. "Rami is still in makeup?"

I pointed to the trailer while trying to smile. "Yep he's in there. I'll see ya." I didn't even wait for an reply, my feet just walked away from the young girl. Though I shouldn't be this way, she makes me aggravated. It's just something about her. Plus she have someone I might want. Scratch that...I want him.

  Once I got in the radius of Brian and Roger, I calmed down quickly. They make me happy just being around them. "How's my favorite people in the world?" I gave Roger and Brian a hug before clinging to both of their arms.