You Still Remember

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - TREASURE BY BRUNO MARS🌸

~Camilla~

We drove in silence while some music played on the radio. Rami pulls up to some pier that I don't recognize at all. I glance over at him watching him closely as he turns off the engine.

"Are you going to kill me?" I jokingly asked. Rami gives me a smirk and roll of the eyes before getting out of the car. He hurried over to my side of the car.

He opens the door and helped me down. My heels in the pavement as he holds my hand and locks the car.

"I remember when you said that you went on a boat ride with your father and uncles. That was the only time you rode a boat so I want to take you for a spin." Rami explains as we walk down to the main pier. I saw a few people waiting for us it seems like.

"Oh Ram.." I sigh happily. "You actually know how to drive it? I thought that was just for that commercial you did." I nudge him slightly while smirking.

He smiles shyly, "Surprise." He chuckles.

We reach the pier and there sat one of the most cutest boats, a white and tan interior. Two men were talking with Rami about the safety regulations as I look out into the distance seeing the sun still shining. The sun doesn't set until around 8 nowadays.

"Camila.." I felt Rami touch my back snapping me out of my thoughts. "Let's get going." He whispers. Rami steps into the boat first then help me inside, I took a seat beside him.

He starts up the engine and we were off, cruising through the water at a nice speed. I slip off my sunglasses to take in the wonderful color of the blue water. My eyes gaze slowly onto Rami who looks like James Bond driving away after a safe and accomplished mission. And I'm his Bond girl.

"This is truly beautiful." I said loudly over the splashing water and engine. Rami glance over at and smiles widely as I rest my head on his shoulder.

We rode around for awhile until he slowly down putting the boat in park in the middle of the water. All that's surrounding us is water and the scenery of land. He and I position ourselves from across from each other.

"I've been wanting to take you her for a long time. Sami and I use to come down here all the time after school with our friends. We use to live not too far from here." Rami explains. I listen to him closely. "I thought you might like it here.."

I nodded while looking around before looking into his eyes again. "I do. It's peaceful. Thank you for bringing me here, Ram." I felt somewhat nervous right now, like this is our first date. Rami gives me a look that gave me chills.

"You're nervous too?" He cracks a smile

"You're nervous too?" He cracks a smile. I nodded along while blushing. "Why does this seem so awkward? We're getting married and have kids."

"Maybe because it's been a long time since we actually been alone." I pointed out. "Okay let's just shake out the nerves."

The two of us stare at each other while shaking like maniacs which caused us to laugh. After our little moment of getting over the awkwardness, we started to enjoy each other company.

I miss this...

"Something else is on your mind.."Rami smirks. I played with the fabric on my dress as he place his hand on my knee. "What's on your mind, Jadey?"

"I don't know..I'm just thinking about everything. You really did a great number on me, Rami." I rest my hand on top of his as he blushes. "Never did I think I would find someone like you who actually loves me. Now we're getting married in a few months and we have two beautiful children...who knew, ya know?" I told him truthfully as he invites me over to sit right next to him.

Rami looks me deeply in the eyes with his wide smile. "I can't wait to make you my wife, Camilla. We have been through some things but I never want to change what we have. You are my life now. Sometimes it is unbelievable but it's real honey." He laughs a bit as I laid my head on his shoulder. "We have such a long way to go too."

A longgg way to go...

I N S T A G R A M

Liked by arianagrande and 1,478,519 others

camillab : First Date Night...it's been awhile. Thank you Ramen Noodles for a best night, love you always💜

Limited comments on this post

Hey everyone❤️ Yes, another short chapter and it's not one of my favorite because I wasn't really feeling this chapter but next chapter will be better😩 We all have our off days🤧

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💕

Bye bye💜