Nobody loves you the way I do

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - FIREPROOF BY ONE DIRECTION🌸

~Rami~

"Erm..." I rolled over reaching my arms out to embrace Camilla but I felt an empty space. The sun peaks through the slightly open blinds as I rubbed my eyes and sat up a bit in a yawn.

No sight of Camilla anywhere in the room and I don't hear her in the bathroom. I was just about to call out her name when she came through the bedroom door with Lily behind her. Every time I see her with her large round belly, my heart could just burst. Camilla holds two mugs in her hands as I sit up to take mines.

"Good Morning, Love." She says sweetly then peck my lips. "I had to speak with Tim about the panel discussion today. Are you still coming or you can have home to relax."

I brought my lips up the cup taking a few sips and nodded. Of course I'm going, I have to be there for her plus I don't have nothing on my schedule for the next few weeks until we start shooting for 'Little Things'. "I'll be there with you. How do you feel about this whole thing?"

Camilla haven't been on stage or putting out music but she has been working on her fashion line and the makeup beauty line has been going great for her. She sits her mug on the side table and sits down on the bed gently.

"Well I'm excited actually. I haven't been in the public like this for some months now, this is kinda big but hopefully everything will go well." She says. Camilla smiles in my direction. "Did you enjoy your birthday yesterday?"

Yes, I turned 38 yesterday and I didn't do much except for celebrate with Camilla. This week I'll be hanging with the BoRhap cast since they couldn't make it into town. We did a few things around the city since we are going back to California for a while at least until she gives birth.

"I had a great time yesterday, thank you again." I sat my mug down as she moves closer towards me. Something is on her mind I can tell. "What's wrong?"

Camilla instantly shakes her head with a wide smile. "Nothing is wrong, babe."

"Something is up though. I can tell by the way you are playing with your nails and the look on your face." I pointed out as she rolls her eyes like she's been caught. Camilla slowly gets underneath the blanket and rest her head on my shoulder. "What's on your mind,Jadey?"

"I have an idea that I dreamt about for the past few days. Ever since I was about sixteen, I wrote in one journal each year even up to now. Explaining most of my days and letting out my feelings. I was thinking about maybe making a book about my life...wait before you ask just hear me out." Camilla says as I listen to her closely while she explains her whole process of it all. She has everything planned out for the most part.

Once she finishes, I looked down at her as she looks up at me for a response. "Well you don't need my permission for it. I think it's a great idea but writing a book takes hard work from what I'm told. Will you have time for it? You're going to be a mother soon and will eventually be performing again, oh and marrying me." I joked a bit, Camilla smiles softly. "I don't want you to overwork yourself at all. You have so many other projects to work on but I don't want you to feel discouraged to not do this. Just telling you the facts of truth behind it."

Camilla sits up nicely and takes in my knowledge. She nods along, "I think don't know now."

Shit, I confused her.

"You're right. Hell, I don't know when the next time I'll perform again. Probably when they are a year or so. Then my two lines of projects are taking off. Maybe I can pull an 'Rihanna' and not perform for a while?" She begins to construct some type of plan in her mind and I know she will go on and on until she finds the perfect plan. I took both of her hands while looking deeply into her brown honey eyes.

"You don't have to figure everything out now okay? I know it's gonna be hard because you are use to working but you need to realize that things are changing now. Anything you choice to do, I'll always stand by it, give you my feedback and support."

Camilla leans in to press her lips gently against mines, smiling into the kiss. "I fucking love you." She mumbles softly.

"Ditto."

I fucking love her too..

~Camilla~

So my mood swings has shifted completely from being happy and sad to being absolutely fine and horny. I can't control it at all. Rami can be doing the most simple thing like washing dishes or reading a damn book and I want to pounce on him like a wild cat. Though I'm big as a bloody watermelon, we still have sexual intercourse. More than ever actually. Right now I'm currently trying to fix the urge to not take off his clothes as we drove to the convention center in New York.

"So they will have constructed questions like 'why did you choose to go into the makeup and beauty business?' and 'what was the process of the products?'. Then it will go into the open discussions..." Tim continues to talk in the front seat as Rami and I sat in the middle listening. Or I was trying to listen.

Rami had his black shades on with a light green dress shirt tucked into his black pants. Such a simple outfit but he looks beyond handsome to me right now. I press out my pant-legs on my yellow jumpsuit then creep my hand over to rest on his thigh. He glances up at me with a smirk and kisses my cheek.

"You got that right, Milla?" Tim calls out.

"Yeah thank you." I continue staring at Rami's side profile. My hormones are in full force today. I dragged my fingers up and down his thigh. Tim took a phone call just as Rami snaps his neck. A grin is planted on my face.

Rami already knows what's going on with me. "Milla, no. Not now." He whispers while laughing. I pouted as my fingers trace the outline of his print. He's excited himself?

"I wanna go back home..."I whispers softly while biting my bottom lip.

"We can't." He takes his hand under my chin and pecks my lips. "But after." Rami winks.

Of course....

Hey everyone💜 I know it's short but I have some content coming to bare with me for a while okay?😗

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💞

Bye bye💙