Written In The Stars

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - MIRROR BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE🌸

~Camilla~

Today is the day. The day when Rami and I become officially one, I've been waiting for this for so long that I can't believe that's it is happening. This is only the beginning of our lives. We have two beautiful children along with my Lily. His career is really picking up even more since winning an Oscar, and I'm branching out into other businesses other than singing and performing. This is a new beginning...

"Oh god.."I mumbled while my cousin continues doing my makeup and Adam works of my hair. "Never again. I'm never getting that drunk again."

Lucy comes in brightly making me sick. The two of us were the worst out of Yasmine and Francisca. I don't even remember what I drunk not doing anything.

"Here take these. You can't be completely hungover for your wedding." Lucy hands me a a glass of water and two Advil's pills. I glance at all of them seeing their bridesmaids dresses except for Francisca, she's my maid of honor because we made this promise as kids to be each other's maid of honor. "You'll be fine."

I swallowed the pills and sat the water down. Yasmine hands me my phone and smiles. "You remember anything last night?"

"No...just throwing up and blacking out." I chuckled softly. "What happened? Did I do something crazy?" I began to worry. She just laughs and points at my phone.

"You accidentally called Rami and you didn't know it was him. He just text you." She pats my shoulder as I look at my phone instantly.

King Of My ♥️
— Morning Jadey...I have a feeling you don't remember a thing last night and it's okay. It was hilarious though...
— I'll see you soon...I love you always❤️

"He's too good for me.."I smiled at the screen. "And I'll have him for the rest of my life." I sigh happily and tears welled up in my eyes. Francisca hurries to grab a fan.

She hisses, "No girl! No crying, at least none for now." Francisca fans my face as Yasmine grabs a tissue dabbing in corner of my eyes. "This the third time and we haven't even left yet." She laughs along with everyone else.

My manager, Tim, stands on the other side of the room watching the spectacle with a smile on his face. He has been a big help with wedding planning, I even asked him to walk me down the isle but he declined because he felt someone special in my life should.

"I want to see him." I whined slightly.

"You know you can't, it's bad luck." Lucy mentions. "We are leaving every soon. All you need to do is get in your dress and we'll do your veil."

I just remain silent as everyone around me work quickly to get me all dolled up for my special day, my wedding day. So many emotions and thoughts are going through my head. Everything needs to go smoothly.

After my makeup and hair were done, it was time to step into my white sparkling dress. The planning of my dress has been a process for months now with multiple sketches and ideas. The long sleeve sheer dress with white tulle from my high waist and dragging behind. Adam fixes my diamond crown on top of my head with a long veil behind me.