Bring The Bounce Back

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - BOUNCE BACK BY LITTLE MIX🌸

Third Point Of View
Year: 1987

"DADDY!!" The seven year old came running down the stairs looking for her father. He's is the kitchen have a cup of tea with his husband and assistant. From the sound of her voice, he smiles instantly.
Camilla came into the kitchen in a rush and spot her father, going over and sliding herself onto his lap. He wraps one arm around her gently and looks down at her.

"What's going on, Darling? I told you no yelling in the house." Freddie tells his daughter as she apologizes then goes on to speaking.

"Are you going to make it to my ballet recital?" She says innocently. The last time he didn't and it broke her heart completely. Poor thing didn't speak to him for three whole days. "Please.."

"I'll be there this time, darling. We all will be there." He points to Jim and Phoebe as she smiles. "I hope you're better than me.." Freddie mumbles while Phoebe chuckles to himself. He caught his assistant too.

Camilla cocks her head to the side curiously. "You did ballet...haha." Her father tickles her side sending her into a laughing fit.

"Oh yes, your dad did ballet. Once!" Phoebe adds as Camilla bounce in her father's lap. "We have the tape still."

"Phoebe why would you say that-" Freddie hissed. Camilla's eyes widened like she was on a sugar high.

"I wanna see it!"

Jim joins her. "Hell, let's watch it." His lover have him a glare that can kill but Jim didn't care. Phoebe slides out the booth heading into the living space while the three sat there. Freddie is over the idea but he wants to see it deep down. A video of him when he was young and fill out energy, now he's older, still out energy though the news of his diagnosis fills his mind. He looks at his daughter knowing that he won't probably even make until she's eighteen.

"I'll get us some snacks, you two head out there." Jim pats Freddie's arm while giving him a smile.

The father lets his daughter down having her grab his hand and go into the living room together. Phoebe got the tape out and slid it into the VHS player. Jim came in with some popcorn and a bag of sour cream crips. Camilla sat in between her father and Jim as the video begins. She is completely tuned in watch her father being lifted in the air and singing along to 'Crazy Little Thing...'.

"All I did was prance around on stage. A great experience though." Freddie explains as everyone watches. He smiles down to his little girl as she studies him.