Born Day

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER -
IF I GET MY WAY BY LITTLE MIX🌸

~Camilla~

Should I just wait or wake him now? Today is Rami's birthday and it's my last day here. He told me his siblings and his mother in coming in the city to celebrate with us. Joe, Allen, Lucy and Gwilym are here. Ben is working on a new film so he can't make it. Rami just wanted a dinner with all of his friends and co workers. This is my first big job as a girlfriend to make sure he has a great birthday. I left out this morning to pick up two cakes. One for him and his brother. As for a gift, I couldn't think of anything for him so I got him a watch the newest one from a Rolex collection. I like to spoil people, sue me.

I took off my jacket as I entered the bedroom. Rami is still asleep in his bed, spread out on the whole bed on his stomach. Gently, I climb on the bed onto his back. "Wake up sleeping beauty..." I sang in his ear as he groans. He turns his head and continues to sleep.

"Rami, you have to get up. It's going on three in the afternoon." I shook him slightly. Rami makes a noise before speaking.

"It's my birthday. I can sleep late.." He mumbles as I slip myself off on him. I ruffled his hair playfully then sigh.

"Rami, I'm leaving tomorrow morning at four. I don't know when I'll see you next. Come on I want to spend time with you okay?" I said honestly while not trying to whine as much. The man opens his eyes at my and grabbed my hand. Our schedules are different so who knows when I'll see him.

"I don't have nothing booked until next month, that's all promo. We'll leave tonight for London." Rami says this new news to me as I smiled. He sits up while I sat on the edge of his bed. "It's to another year of growing old." He jokes.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him slightly. "You aren't old. You age like a vampire, it looks like you are still in your twenties."

Rami pecks my lips. "You're only saying that because you're my girlfriend..."

"And?" I shrugged and got up. "Get a move on it,Malek. Dinner is at seven but you need a early head start. You
like to drag around." Rami pulls me back down on the bed. Our eyes connect swiftly, a smirk grew on both of our faces. "Yes, birthday boy?"

"Come take a shower with me.."He pouts. Sometimes he can act like a child when he wants. Luckily it's cute and enjoyable to look at.

"Anything you want.."

It is his birthday after all...