No Telling

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - MOON RIVER BY FRANK OCEAN🌸

~Camilla~

I'm tired. I'm usually am around this time. November is the most saddest and stressful month for me. I hate it. Tomorrow is my 38th birthday and four days later is the death anniversary of my father. Depressing right? Plus the fact I'm getting old and I have no boyfriend/husband or kids. For the past few days, I've been at my home just moping around and eating anything I see. On top of doing more drugs than I should. I miss two days of production because my body didn't feel like moving at all. The guys and Lucy text me or call which is nice. They kinda understand but I didn't tell them that I rather stay home, eat snack and sniff cocaine than go to a set of a movie and see the man I have an massive crush on with his girlfriend or in general. Rami has text and call me the most. He's worried but it's nothing he should be worried about. I just wanna be alone for now until tomorrow. I forgot I organize a party with Tim for my birthday. The cast, crew, the few friends I have and some fans I'm close to and of course some family are invited. Right now I'm still figuring out a few things.

"Tim..yes..I know but I need this to happen. Thank you, just try okay?" My manager and I have a nice relationship. He knows what is best for me and try his best to make me happy. I'm not a hard person to please. He calls me a nice diva, I guess I'll take it.

My theme of the party is drag. Drag Queen and fun. I've always been obsessed with that lifestyle ever since I was younger. In high school, me and my childhood friend Jessica would sneak into gay bars and watch drag shows. God I miss her. She was another person in my life who died too young. Jessica knew everything about me and I knew everything about her. She was gay, never had the change to tell her parents. We became friends in grade school so she knew my father. In 2011, she was hit by a drunk driver and died instantly. Hurts me every time I think about her. So this party is also for her since we have the same birthday too. Another reason why I love this theme is because of my wonderful late father. I remember when I saw him a drag two times. For his music videos and he loved it. It was weird to see when I was a kid but when I got older I enjoyed it. Hell it was hilarious to see Brian, John and Roger in drag too.

"Come Come Lily." I pat my lap so she would jump up and she did. I took her in my arms and we went to my music room. This song I've been working on is stuck in my head.

"You got me some type of way.."I hum to myself as I sat Lily in on of the chair beside me. I pulled up the lyrics I've been writing on my phone and started working from there.

He inspired me for this song. Every time I see him or we talk, these are the things I think about. It's probably more than what I put in this song but this is my mood for now.

Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored...