Keeping To Myself

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - YOU'RE MY LOVE BY PRINCE🌸

Third Point Of View
Year:1982
(Camilla is two years old)

  Freddie Mercury has being an amazing father so far. His daughter second birthday just passed and he's seeing her grow more every day. Now Camilla is talking and walking very well mostly running getting into things. He has taken some time off to spend with his beautiful girl. Freddie has never spend a whole day alone with Camilla, he always had help like Phoebe, Joe, Mary or even one of the guys from the band. Today his mission is to handle his baby girl on his own and teach her one word he's been craving for her to say...'Dadda'. Camilla has yet said that only mumbles of it...sort of.

"I can stand around if you need a helping hand? I know how nervous you are, Freddie." Paul Prenter, one of Freddie's workers and friend. Freddie hold his two year old in his arms bouncing her.

"Go on, Dear. I'll be just fine with my little bugga. Isn't that right?" He gives his little girl a kiss on the cheek as she claps her hands while smiling. "If I need you for anything, I'll ring you. You can see yourself out yes?"

Prenter nods silently giving Camilla a glance and smiles before heading out of Freddie's home. The father takes him and the girl upstairs going into her room.

Freddie is nervous but John (Deacon) told him child can sense your nervousness so he's trying to be nonchalant with Camilla. She's a chill child, don't cry much, her attention span is great and her temper is fantastic until she hits three and above. The front man sits his daughter down on her two feet on the pink fluffy rug as he takes a seat.

"So bugga, what do you like to do? Play with your dolls? Building blocks?" He speaks to his child as she walks away from him going over to her teddy bear that Auntie Diamond sent her. "You love that bear huh?" He smiles softly. Camilla tumble over to him giving him the bear. "For me, darling?"

Camilla understands him and says, "Wess." Freddie laughs.

"It's 'Yes', dear. Say 'Yes'." He tries. Camilla shakes her head. "Come on, love."

"No. Here." She pushes the bear more towards his chest. Camilla smiles widely.

"Do you want to eat something?" He asks.

"No."

"Wanna play...umm" Freddie looks around the room.

Camilla giggles. "No. No pwlay."

Freddie stares at her emotionless. He gonna to get her eventually, and this is how. He pouts his lips and pretends to cry. "Oh dear! Camilla doesn't want to play with Dadda. Dadda is sad...oh boo who!!" He continues to fake cry while Camilla sits in his lap very concerned for her father. This is a dirty trick but Freddie Mercury acting was doing some right and he didn't even know it.

"No, no. Dadda no cry. No cry, Dadda." She uses her little hands pry his hands away from his face as he looks at her in shock. "Not sad,Dadda."

"Jadey, me? Who is me?" Freddie points to himself while she placed her small hands on his cheek. She seems confused but knows. He wants to know if he did it.

"Dadda. Wou Dadda." She says as Freddie lifts her up high into his arms. 'You Dadda'...the words made him melt though her speech is not great he knows what she meant.