Best for me and us

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - REHAB BY AMY WINEHOUSE🌸

~Camilla~

"Are you serious? Please I don't need this."

"We want you safe and sober, Camilla. You need time away from things." Here I am, talking to Brian, Roger, Aunt Kash and Diamond, and Rami. He's the one who decided all of this with Brian and Roger.

"I can't leave now. The movie and I'm just now feeling better. I'm done with the drugs I swear." I protested like child. Anything but Rehab. My aunts looks at me in sorrow. As my uncles look at me with disappointment. Rami sat beside me with his mouth shut. Nobody questioned why he was here.

Thank you god.

Roger stands up with a stern tone in his voice. "Camilla, first tell us why you started. You never should have in the first place." I dare not look at anything of them. I'm ashamed of myself especially for carrying this long with this addiction. I'm an addicted like Rami said, he shouldn't even be here. He's gonna see that I'm not the woman he needs. I'm basically wasting his time.

"You have a problem, Milly. It needs to be fixed." Brian then says. That's when it finally hit me that...I can't hide this anymore. I have a problem and I been knew it.

I looked up slowly turning my head to everyone. A cold laugh left my mouth. "I know I have a problem. This problem have been going on for over ten years now. Probably longer. I started because of..." I found myself getting stuck as tears came to my eyes. I felt someone rubbing my back. "I never had the change to grieve.."

"Honey..." My aunt Diamond whispers.

"I never met my mother properly. Never knew her. Dad died unexpectedly to me but not to all of you. And nobody told me he was sick enough to die. I'll never get over the fact that I was in the same room with him when he took his last breath. After him, it was Joe. Then Grandpa Bomi. And Jim and Grandma Jer, And to top it off one of my best friends too. Everyone I love just disappear. I feel like it's me or something." I began weeping so far that I knew the little makeup I did have on was a mess now. Everyone stares at me in shock and sadness. I never got the opportunity to express myself in this way, I always thought I was weak if I did.

"Dear, it was never you. Life just happens." Aunt Kash tells me but I just kept going. I stood up angrily. It's been a week since my withdrawals kicked in. The mood swings.

"No! I never wanted to slow down and take care of myself. Work work work! That's all I wanted to forget about it." I shouted. "It's plenty of fucking times where I didn't care about what happened to me. So I did the coke and pills to drown myself. Nobody saw me hurting all these years and you wasn't. Now I have you all on my back to go to a crazy house.." I paced back and forth in my living room, shaking in fear. I felt sick. Yet I kept on talking. My eyes went over to Rami, who was watching my every move. "...and I have a potential man who I wanted but he probably thinks I'm fucking nuts and druggie. I can't go there. I WON'T! I FORBID IT!!" And there's my father temper coming out. My voice echoed through the house. Lily ran from me as everyone continue to stare at me. "I-I-I can't go. I just c-can't." I whispered to myself as I wrapped my arms around me. My eyes fixed on one spot as everything else was blurry.

The silence in the room drove me even more crazy. My breaths became heavily as I felt someone coming to me. The figure steps in front of me clearing out my vision. Rami lifts up my chin. "You can...you have to." He made it seem like we were the only ones in the room. "You said it yourself that you have a problem. People who have problems like this, get help. You need it. Camilla you're not crazy. You are overwhelmed by everything and need to find peace with a lot. We are here for you." Rami spoke with so much passion and honesty. He wants this bad for me. I know he cares.

"I'm sorry.."I cried. "You shouldn't have to deal with this..me." Rami shook his head and wraps his arms around me.

"No. I choose to deal with you. I don't mind it at all." He whispers in my ears. Slowly I felt more people around us.

"So are you gonna go, Milla?" Brian asks. Roger looks between me and Rami, giving me a small wink.

"I'll give it a go..."

Hey everyone♥️ Hope you like this short chapter

Hey everyone♥️ Hope you like this short chapter. I hope y'all don't think I'm moving too fast but this will be a short book. A lot of time skipping will be happening🙃

Rami is so sweet for being there for Camilla😩🥰

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💕

Bye bye❤️