If Your Girl Only Knew

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - IF YOUR GIRL ONLY KNEW BY AALIYAH🌸

~Camilla~

I'm stuck of course. What the hell happened? One minute I'm having myself a grand old time at my birthday party then I kiss this man who I obviously like, and he likes me BUT he has a girlfriend. A beautiful one. I told him we will talk later about it but later never came. It's been two days since my party and I haven't seen the guys or Lucy because production is put on hold for Thanksgiving. We have a lot of America people on our staff so that's for them. I haven't said a word to anyone about the kiss, it's too scandalous. Me, a music star who is the daughter of Freddie Mercury having some type of an affair with Rami Malek. He's a star too. I can't jeopardize our future for this. If he wasn't with someone then it wouldn't matter but that's not the case here. Here I am saying all of this but...I like every moment of that kiss. It happened for a reason. He expressed his feelings towards. Though it was sweet and short, he did it and no man ever did that for me. That night continued, we gave each looks of lust and looks of guilt. Ashely was present. But deep down I didn't care because I don't care. Am I heartless? Maybe but my heart as been cold for a while now with relationships. You all don't even know the half of it.

My phone keeps ringing and buzzing but I'm still working on this song, basically finishing it up. After resting my headphones around my neck, I finally take a look at the notifications. Instantly my eyes went big.

23 missed calls from Rami M😎
iMessage
Rami M😎
— Hey I've been calling you, we need to talk?
Are you free?
Rami M😎
— Come on Jadey...
Rami M😎
— Fuck it I'm coming over..right now.

"Shit." I hissed looking at the messages. I may want to talk to him but not now. It's so many things on my mind that I need to explain especially to him. The message was sent ten minutes ago. He's probably already on his way.

I heard Lily barking down the hall. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I let out a long sigh. "Fuckkkkkk." I took off my headphones and stood up to face the music. Walking to my front door seem like it was walking in slow motion. Maybe I am walking slow?

"Camilla, can you open up? It's cold out here and I know you're home. I see your car." Rami continues to knock as I reach the door. I picked up Lily, moving her to the side then check myself in the front mirror.

"God I look like hell.." My hair is tied up in a messy bun, I'm wearing a old Queen Tour T-shirt and black leggings. Oh let's not forget my pink bunny slippers. Just depressing. I opened the door right before he started knocking again.

Rami slowly takes his hand down and smiles softly. He looks very comfortable in some jeans and a sweater along with a long jacket. I pulled him in because the cold air was coming in. "I'm sorry if you was busy..." He begins.

"No it's fine. I've been working on music that's why I wasn't answering." And I was avoiding you a little. We walked into the living room as Lily jumps against Rami's leg, she's keep barking for his attention. Eventually he picks her up.

"She really likes you.."I spoke as we take a seat on the couch. Rami rubs her gently and smirks slyly.

"I really like her...and you." He slides that in very well. Smooth Malek, very smooth.

I prop my arm up on the couch and rested my head, just staring at him with a small smile. "Rami, I like you..a lot. And you like me but.."

He sighs. "I know...I'm with someone but you don't understand it. This attraction I have for you is something I never had with anyone before. Not even Ashely. I don't know how to explain." The look on his gave it away. He was stressed and didn't know what to do. I never been in his place at the moment but I know it's probably nerve wracking.

"Are you and her having problems?" Word vomit. It didn't mean to come up but I thought it so I voice it. Rami scratches the back of his neck.

"These past few months, yeah. I didn't realize until a few weeks ago we are in this cycle of breaking up and making up. Ashely is different behind closed doors, can be a...well..."

I shrugged. "A bitch?" Never did she act like that with me but I've seen her catch an attitude with Rami a few times. He handles her mood well. Rami glances over at me and snickers.

"Yeah sometimes. But I've been waiting to see if I still love her..and I don't know deep down I don't but something in me says I do." He tells me as I tried not to give off bad energy. It hurts to hear but it's obviously. Rami catches my facial express and move closer as Lily hops up, leaving us be. "Listen Camilla, I want to continue to be friends and..but...how do I explain this without sounding like an asshole?"

I giggled slightly and touch his arm. "If you wanna be just friends right now I understand. I don't want to pressure you at all, Rami." He stops gripping both of my cheek pulling me in to a deep passion kiss. Shock by the quick lip locking, I had my eyes open wide until I feel into it.

His tongue glides across my bottom lip as I deepened this kiss. Eventually my mouth open making our tongue play in this wrestling match. My hand were in his hair, gripping it tightly. His hands went down to my waist holding me closer. Rami slowly pulls way from my lips, kisses my cheek then slides down to my neck. He gently kiss and nibble down towards my sweet spot. I haven't had my spot played with in a while. New stuff for me huh?

"What do you want, Rami? I can't take it." I whispered against his ear. He stops nibbling then sits his head on my shoulder closer to my neck. "We aren't spring chickens. I can't handle another downfall and you can't be hurt either."

Rami lifts his head up and turn my face with his index finger on my chin. Our eyes connect and my whole body washes with three feelings. Lust, Fondness and Hope. "Trust me Milly. I know this about us. We aren't gonna hurt each other. Give me time and I'll break it off with her. Because honestly...All I want is you."

My heart flutters with emotions. I feel bad for Ashely, this is bad but Rami wants this too. He stares at me with a silly smirk. "Too much?"

"Never too much, Ramen Noodles."

Hey everyone, hope you like this chapter

Hey everyone, hope you like this chapter. Sorry it's short but it's much more too come♥️

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💕

Bye bye💫