Time Fashion

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - PHRESH OF THE RUNWAY BY RIHANNA🌸

~Camilla~

Fashion have always played a major role in my life. I love matching my outfits and creating different looks. I think that started when I was in my third year of college. Eventually when my music career took off, it was time to make a brand of my own. 'Mercury' have been up and running for ten years now. Everyone from Kim Kardashian to Angelina Jolie have worn my work. Today I'm showcasing my winter looks in a fashion show. I've invited damn near everyone I know in the industry including the cast of Bohemian Rhapsody of course.

"Well don't you look dapper." I came along next to Rami as his stylist smooth out his long jacket. Rami flashes me a smile.

"You look beautiful as always." He leans over to kiss my cheek. I pressed out my skirt while giving him a wink.

Rami gave me an okay on having us get ready at his apartment. So people from my team and his came over to get us ready for the event. We have at least two hour before it starts but we have to be there early for the red carpet and all the bullshit. Sometimes these events are just over the top and aren't my thing but this is my life also it's my event.

"Let me brush through this again." Adam comes behind me with his hairbrush to go through my straight hair. "It's growing hun."

"I've been taking my vitamins." I shrugged. At the corner of my eye, I could see Rami eying me down but I dare not to look over. All he does is make me blush.

  We finished up with getting ready. I've dressed myself in my own collection of course. A pink blazer jacket with a match skirt and a black turtleneck, along with my black pumps. Rami wanted some in the collection so I set him up with something from the men's department. Worked out well for him, hell he could pull off anything in my eyes. All of us headed out for the show. Downtown Manhattan is pack with cars and people outside of the venue.

"I'll be doing some interviews. You can go straight inside if you want." I said to my boyfriend who sat beside me. Holding my hand like always.

Rami held a long stare at our hands. "I think I'll go inside. This is all about you tonight." He leans over to kiss my cheek but I turn slightly to hit his lips. Luckily our managers are in front of us.

I fell into the kiss deeply as he held my thigh. Rami pulls away and moves his lips to my ear. "Proud of you, baby." He kisses my earlobe, I closed my eyes with a smile on me face.

"Thank you." I let out a sigh then patted his forearm. "I hope everyone made it okay. I talked to Lucy earlier."

"As far as I know everyone is here. Ben and Gwilym are crashing at Joe's place here. I was thinking we could go for lunch or dinner tomorrow. I'm free." Rami suggested as I nodded happily. We like to hang out as much as possible though we can get busy.

"Sounds perfect to me."

   Eventually we pulled up in front of the main building. Anxiety rush through me as our managers got out first. I'll never get used to all of the flashing lights and paparazzi, it's just apart of the job. Rami pecks my lips one more time before getting out before me.

"Come on my dear." He holds his hand out for me. I gladly accept his action and grip his hand tightly while stepping out. People were cheering his name loudly then mines. Rami wraps his arm around my waist giving me a squeeze.