Girl Time

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - SUCCESSFUL BY ARIANA GRANDE🌸

~Camilla~

"Alright everyone, quiet on the set." The director says before yelling action.

Today scenes are for towards the end of the movie. Bryan is basically working backwards and I never asked why, I just sit back and watch everything. According to the script, this is the scene where Freddie apologizes to the band. I have been here since ten this morning with everyone. I like being on set because I'm not use to this atmosphere at all, people are so nice to me yet some are scared of me but others treat me normally. Roger and Brian didn't make it today but I'm here with Jim Beach.

"Mimi, how does it feel to see this all go down?" I never called Jim, Jim or Miami like my father or the band did. I couldn't never say Miami right so Mimi came out and stuck. He turns to me with a smile.

"It's mind blowing that it's finally happening after all these years. I think we all are still in shock we finally got everything in motion." He whispers back to me. I nodded in agreement because I feel just the same. The actors took their places in the office of "Miami" for the scene.

"Where are they?" Our Freddie says.

The actor who plays Miami sat the desk with a smirk. "I think they are late, Freddie." Then the rest of the band came in taking their seats. It was silence before he spoke again. "Who wants to go first?"

Freddie (Rami) sat up while coughing. "I'll go first, I've been hideous...I know that I deserve your fury. Conceded...selfish..." He rolls his eyes. "Well a whole asshole basically."

"Strong beginning.." Roger says.

The scene continued perfectly making me smile from ear to ear. Once it ended, I went up to the actors to tell them how great they did.

"Fantastic lads." I gave Joe a small hug. Only three guys stood in front of me, Rami was gone. "I'm really liking this movie set thing. The behind the scenes and such."

"We love having you here to see everything." Ben tells me. He's a real charmer that's for sure.

"I love being here with you all." We began walking off the set to the snack table for the cast and crew. There I saw Rami with a girl dirty blonde hair. Definitely wasn't Lucy. They shared a kiss as Rami held onto her waist.

Something within me rises. I haven't felt this way in years, not since my last relationship. This is something else about me. I fall easily. If you look attractive to me and I get to know you well, I will fall for you. I haven't felt like this in a long time but it's something about Rami that just turns me on. Never will I admit it anyone except one person but he makes me think about him a lot. He's so sweet and kind heart, yet he looks so sexy and I could rip off his clothes at any moment. But he has a girlfriend who I'm guessing he invited on set...just wonderful.

"They have the strawberries today." I told Joe as I grabbed a table. While I pick up the fruit, I felt a finger tap me. When I look up I saw Rami with the girl again. He smiles softly with the teeth still in his mouth.

"Ah Camilla. I want you to meet Ashley, my girlfriend, Ashley, this is Camilla Bulsara my good friend and basically a mentor of mines for this film." He introduces us. I smile at my introduction and stuck out my hand for the young girl. She looks at least in her early 20's.