New Addiction Pt.2

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - THEY JUST DON'T KNOW YOU BY LITTE MIX🌸

~Camilla~

"Come in dear. Would you like anything? A drink or snack?" Nelly and I walk more into her home. I saw different photographs of her children on the walls.

"Some water would be fine. Thank you so much." I answered her and follow her into the kitchen. "You have a gorgeous home by the way."

"Oh thank you. Yasmine help me with the decorating. She'll be over soon actually." She tells me as I sat down at the table. God, this kitchen is amazing.

"Oh I haven't seen her since the birthday dinner." I said. Nelly came over to the table with my glass of water. "Thank you so much, love." I happily took a quick sip.

"So how's everything, Camilla? We haven't talked fully before. Rami tells me everything but I want to hear it from you." She laughs slightly. I know he tells her everything because I hear him most of the time. I took off my jacket and rest it on the chair.

"Everything is going great. We are too. Honestly your son is truly the best thing that have happened to me. We understand each other well and I never..well.." I started to feel nervous under the pressure that I am talking to his mother about our relationship. "I never been in love before. I thought I have been but this is something different. He really makes me a better person." I told her honestly as she smiles. Nelly grabs my hand over the table and pats it softly.

"You are making him happy. I've seen women come and go out of his life, but you are something different. He absolutely loves you. I see and hear it whenever he talks about you." She says to me. "I'll be truthful, I was skeptical at first because you are who you are. A big star and all. But when were all at the dinner party for the boys and you thought of them both, that made my heart burst." Nelly explained to me closely. Being the person I am, my eyes started to water up. I understood her point of view for me.

"Rami told me that you have been nervous about everything because of what you went through. I don't judge you at all because you gotten help. You've been through so much, Camilla. The last thing is for anyone to judge you. Just know that I'm also here for you now."

And that's when I lost it. The tears came rolling down, I tried my best to wipe them away. "Oh I'm sorry for being emotional...it's a bad habit of mines sometimes." I confessed jokingly. Nelly pulls a few tissues from the box beside us. She pats under my eyes. "Thank you for your kind words towards me. I appreciate it so much, more than you know." I told her while finishing up my crying fest. Nelly smiles sweetly.

"It is no problem at all, hun. Now let's talk about some other things. I know you're a singer. Yasmine used to sing and buy all of your music." She tells me. I was a bit taken back from that.

"Really? I mean Rami and Sami told me that they listen to some of my music."

"Yasmine loved you. I'm pretty she still does. I remember she went to a concert for yours while she was in college." The older women stood up heading towards the cabinets.

"Well ain't that something." I laughed. "Since you know that I'll just say that, I'm also a fashion designer for my own label and a like to do some photography when I can. I always wanted to act but it never worked out for me. Singing and dancing did though." I made myself comfortable by the minute. My nerves relax soon as she said all of those kinds things to me. Rami is lucky to have a mother like her.