-VOGUE UK INTERVIEW-

VOGUE UK PRESENTS :
MARVELOUS MALEK AND MERCURY
•RAMI MALEK•
•CAMILLA MERCURY•
By: ANDREA SMALLS
August 6th, 2018
September Issue

VOGUE UK PRESENTS : MARVELOUS MALEK AND MERCURY •RAMI MALEK• •CAMILLA MERCURY• By: ANDREA SMALLS August 6th, 2018 September Issue

**Malek is wearing Dior. Mercury is wearing Gucci**

In London, on the countryside where the grass is very much green and the sun is shining bright, I'm joined by two people who are very well known. An actor who is an Emmy award winner of the critics best USA network show, Mr.Robot. He has also been a the pharaoh of Night At The Museum and a vampire in Twilight. Rami Malek have been in the acting industry for almost 15 years but got his big break in Mr.Robot. Malek was also in The Pacific, an HBO creation like The Band Of Brothers. That's where he met future band mate for Bohemian Rhapsody, Joe Mazzello. Rami had gotten casted for the role of lead front man Freddie Mercury of Queen in late 2016. The movie have wrapped in March. During his time working on the film, Rami met a woman who was very much close to Freddie Mercury...HIS DAUGHTER!

Camilla Jade Bulsara/Mercury is the daughter of the rock legend. She made a career of her own when she was eighteen while in college at NYU(studying fine arts). The 38 year old have been on top of the music industry since her breakout in 1999, still going on world tours and breaking records around the world. She has 13 Grammy's, 7 AMAS, 25 people choice awards and many more accolades. The Royal goddess is also a wonderful business woman with her fashion line, 'Mercury'. Camilla have been on the project of Bohemian Rhapsody since the early stages along with Brian May and Roger Taylor. This passed February, the singer released that she dealt with substance abuse for many years and finally got help. Camilla ends up falling for a handsome Egyptian man who happens to play her father in a blockbuster movie. Here's the story.

Camilla and Rami have been getting ready for the shoot for an hour, then they both finally come out on the set. He looks fitted in a matching brown suit and dress shoes without socks. Rami hair is growing out, it's not like what we see for his show. When we started the interview I asked Camilla if she likes his curly hair, she responds with a smile and said "It's my favorite...his curls are very loose and fluffy". Camilla is wearing a similar outfit to match with her boyfriend. A 70's style dress with floral design sleeves while her hair is pin back showing a fresh face.

We began to conduct the interview after their inside shoot, it last long because of the music side of them both came out. Lovebug by Jonas Brothers is being belted on the set. The two is seen dancing around like kids in love. And they are in love.

"We aren't rushing things but also things are happening fast. I never been this happy with someone." Camilla confess as Rami gets changed for the next section of the shoot. "He's my new light. I thought it was all dark but then he came...a miracle huh?" She laughs slightly while looking over her lover with passion.