Miss You

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - BAD GUY BY BILLIE EILISH🌸

~Camilla~

Watching the finish product of Bohemian Rhapsody made me proud, we all are proud. This was a rough ride for all of us between directors and production issues. These actors, my friends, have did everything in their power to make this story be told. I laughed, I cried, and cheered. It's just I wish he was here to see this. Oh how I wish he was here.

As the end credits played with Don't Stop Me Now, everyone stood up clapping for the cast. Rami seems bashful from all the applause as he looks over at me, he smiles sweetly. I'm so proud of them all, the tears just kept coming. Everyone lined up on stage as I stayed put in the audience with Brian and Roger.

"I can't say it enough but thank you to these amazing actors for coming to work everyday and worked their asses off everyday." Graham King spoke. "Thank you to Brian May and Roger Taylor also for letting us tell this wonderful story." He passes the microphone down the line. Everyone had their chance to speak. Once it got to Rami, I pulled out my phone to record this moment.

"Um, it was was fantastic to play this legendary man who was unapologetically himself. He love his life, music, his band mates who were his brothers. Freddie Mercury did everything to be the rockstar who broke boundaries. I'm truly honored for being around these actors, legendary Roger Taylor and Brian May for giving us their support, and Camilla Bulsara- Mercury who really made sure we were always okay and supported us too. Thank you."

From what I could see, everyone loves the movie but we'll see what the critics say when it's officially out on November 2nd. Now it's time for partying. I went back home with Tim to change into a comfortable outfit.
As I changed into glittery jumpsuit, my mind began to wonder about my father. Is he happy? Is he looking down on me and this crazy world? Would he like Rami?

I laugh softly at myself as I zipped up the front of my suit. "Of course he would." Though I want to be happy that he's in the better place, I miss him so fucking much. "No Milla...don't start." I talk myself through it. Tonight is all about the movie, my friends, my uncles and my boyfriend.

Tim and I arrive at the club with paparazzi mayhem outside. The questions they ask are just truly outrageous. Once I got inside, I needed to find Rami and a drink to calm my nerves. I decided to head to the bar first for a drink.

"A rum on the rocks, please dear." I told the bar tender. Two hands came from behind me and wrapped around my waist. His scent fills my nostrils. "Rami.."

"You finally made it. I should have just came with you." He kisses my cheek then spin me around as we stood face to face. "I hate not having you by my side."

I shook my head with a smile, my hand rest on his chest. His white suit is still sparkling with no spots. That's surprising because Rami can be clumsy. "Well I'm here now. You had the guys and Lucy, Rami."

"But I want you." He says simply as my heart bursts. My drink came and we went over to greet some friends and crew members who came.

In the back of my mind, all I could think about is my father. Strangely enough just him. I felt him around me. While Rami holds me by my waist talking to people, my mind wanders. Taking some sips from my glass slowly I started to get in the mood of things.

"Are you okay?" My boyfriend whispers softly in my ear. I finished my rum and handed off to the person carrying champagne on a try. Nodding my head I then picked up another glass. "Are you sure?"