Goodbye,Friend

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD BY TEARS FOR TEARS🌸

~Rami~

"Mama, you have to let go of my hair if you want to eat." I heard Camilla as I walk into our room. It's almost midnight and I had a do some reshoots for a detective movie I'm working on.

"And what are you two doing up?" I saw both of them look in my direction. Ramella's eyes widen as I come closer to the bed. "Especially you." I poke her little nose and she lets out a tiny laugh.

Camilla pulls her hair from Ramella's small fist and smiles sweetly at me. "This one woke me up. I don't even think she's hungry." She pats our daughter's back lightly. "She just knew that daddy was coming home."

"I checked in on Melo. He loves his sleep." I bend down to give Milla a kiss before taking off my jacket.

"Just like his father." Camilla laughs. I glance over my shoulder while chuckling. I guess she is right.

I headed into the bathroom to change out of my work clothes into some pajama shorts, washed my face and brush my teeth. By the time I left out the bathroom, Ramella is laid out on Camilla's chest fast asleep.

"My little girl." I cooed once I got into bed. Camilla smiles while slipping on her glasses. "I can hold her if you want?"

"Hold on.."She slowly lifts up our daughter passing her to me. Ramella lays on my bare chest still asleep. Camilla push in the pacifier in her mouth. "It's gonna be hell, getting them off of this thing."

"We'll worry about it when the time comes." I smirked. My hand gently rubs her back as she sleeps and I lean closer to see what Camilla is working on. "The plans?"

She nods, "I'm trying to have everything settled this week so it's no last minute changes. The guest list is complete, you and I went over the food and venue. I've been knocking out the ideas of flowers, colors and the table arrangement every day." Camilla flips open the large wedding planner book my sister got her. Yasmine also has a helping hand in the plans since she is also married.

"Honeymoon?" I questioned.

"Definitely Thailand. Right?" Camilla asks. I nodded. "I feel like I haven't ask you anything except for the food and date. Is it anything you want?"

I thought for a moment then spoke. "No, but I do want to know something since my mother keeps asking me." She gives me a look as if she already knows. "Do you know what I'm talking about?"

"The name." She giggles. "I obviously have to have it but I want it apart of my stage name too." Camilla tells me for the first time. "I'm dropping Mercury. I've been Camilla Bulsara for the longest, I just use Mercury here and there. Tim already filled for me to have my name illegal changed when we were out looking at dresses. So I'll be an Malek, officially."

She'll have my last name....