Stalker Invader

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - FLY ON THE WALL BY MILEY CYRUS🌸

~Camilla~

Being two months pregnant have kinda made a detour into my and Rami's life. Since I'm having twins, my 'morning sickness' last all day and I've already started gaining weight. My stomach has a bit of a slight bump, if you're up close you can notice it. My doctor said by next month I'll definitely be showing so I'm trying to get everything together because that happens. It's only a week and half until February.

"Okay I have finally finished the schedule for me, have a listen, yeah?" I ask Rami and Tim. I had to tell him since we need to rearrange a lot of my engagements. He was over the moon for us of course. Rami nods while leaning his head on my shoulder to look in my journal.

"I will release a new single in a few days, Wednesday to be exact. By February, I want to do two videos for 'Bounce Back' the regular and drag version. The 'Milla Beauty' launch will be the week after Valentine's Day. Then I'll have time for the awards shows."

Tim wrote down everything in his notebook as Rami lifts his head. "Are you sure you won't be too tired or overwhelmed? Two video shoots and worrying about the launch, I'm not sure Milla." He pats my thigh, I closed my book and took off my glasses. I place my hand on his thigh while smirking.

"I'll be just fine, I'm only gonna be three months love." I turned to Tim. "How about you? What's your take on it?"

"I agree with Rami but if you say you can do it then we can try." My manager sighs then glance at Rami. "I'll make sure she doesn't over do herself."

"Thank you, she can be stubborn sometimes."

"Tell me about..."

I stood up looking at the both of them and pointed to myself. "Hello? I'm right here, jeez." I joked with them and grabbed my purse. "We are done for the day right?" Rami and I came to Tim's office after we had lunch at our favorite spot in London.

"That's all for today. The photographer should have the pictures back from the makeup line by this week. We'll be in touch but text me whenever, Honey." Tim gets up coming around his desk giving me a hug then shaking Rami's hand. We all shared a goodbye before Rami and I left out his office building.

I heard my fiancé's phone ringing soon as we got into the car. He's the one driving so I put in my seat belt as he looks at it.

"It's my mom." He looks over. I smiled happily, today we are telling our close friends and family about the pregnancy. I guess we can start now. Rami answers the phone placing it on speakerphone. "Hello Mom." He smiles instantly when he speaks with his mother, it's very cute.

"My boy, how are you? I haven't heard from you in a few weeks. How was Thailand with my dear Milla?"

Rami looks over at me as I lean towards the phone. "Im doing great, Mama Malek. The trip was fantastic. Thailand is an extremely beautiful place to go."

"We had a wonderful time, Ma. How's things?" He says. She tells us about her business and how we should visit her soon. I knew Rami is itching to tell her.

"Well Ma, we have some news to tell you. Are you sitting down?" Rami begins. He reaches over to grab my hand.

"Oh dear, I'm sitting." She laughs. I nodded at him while he takes a deep breath. "What is it, my child?"