Memory Lane

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - I WANT TO BREAK FREE BY QUEEN🌸

Third Point Of View
Year: 1980

Freddie Mercury just found out that he is a dad a week ago. Never did he thought he would be but life said something else. A month ago, the woman that is the mother of the child died...well she died two weeks after the birth of the child. Freddie is just now finding out about this because of a letter that was sent to him. The mother knew her time was ticking because the cancer she had hit her fast. She knew exactly who was the father because she never had sex before until that night she met Freddie after a concert in Oakland. DNA wasn't a thing but Freddie remember the woman and remember definitely not thinking about using protection. So after a few legal things, Freddie had flew out to America to meet his child. He still doesn't know if it's a boy or girl. Freddie did speak to Jade's sister, she claims that Camilla looks just like him. He arrived in Oakland on a early Tuesday morning. Phoebe and Paul Prenter was on both of his side as he went to Jade's sister home.

"Oh please come in." The woman says to the three men. Jade had a twin sister named Diamond. "She just woke up from her nap."

"She? It's a girl!" Freddie thought to himself. He takes a seat in the living. Freddie didn't like the interior design of the home at all. It was too colorful and hurt his eyes. Phoebe and Paul stood near him. Paul Prenter didn't want to be here at all but Freddie dragged him along for support.

Diamond came back with a baby in her arms. The bundle of joy was dressed in a pink onesie, her hair was curly and jet black. Once Diamond sat down, Freddie leans in to get a closer look. His eyes almost jump out of his head. The baby had his eyes, skin tone and definitely hair. Jade's hair was a light brown. "Here She is...Camilla Mercury."

Freddie didn't have to even face it, he knew she was his (later in 1986, when DNA became a thing, they got tested and it was a perfect match). Phoebe gasps as he sees the beautiful girl. Paul stayed neutral as possible. "May I hold her?"

"Of course...do you know how to?" She asks the man as he shook his head. Diamond laughs a bit before sitting next to him. "All you do is support her neck. High up in the arms." Diamond passes Camilla over to Freddie slowly and made sure he held her right. Camilla starts being a bit fussy. "I'll get her pacifier." She left the three men and a baby. Freddie held her close to his chest. He couldn't believe his eyes. The beautiful baby stares into his eyes, curiously.

"She really have similarities to you, Boss." Phoebe leans in to see her more. The singer nodded quietly. He still doesn't know how he will work this out. Freddie is a rockstar that be on the road half of the time and have no time for a child. He never even wanted children. But when she got in his arms, something changed.

"Here ya go. She can get fussy sometimes." Her aunt slips in the pacifier making Camilla less tense. The little girl just stares at Freddie. "You don't have to take her, Mr.Mercury. I'll take care of her. Jade just wanted to know she was yours." Diamond says next to him as he just kept his gaze on his baby. His very own daughter. He couldn't just not be in her life.

"It will be a strong struggle darling but I want her." Freddie tells her. Phoebe smiles as Paul frowns. He thinks Camilla looks NOTHING like Freddie but that was his opinion. "I already started getting some legal things taken care of so she'll come home with me. You can visit her anytime." Freddie and Diamond exchange a look before she nods. Tears hang in her eyes. Though Camilla is the only things she has of her twin sister, something told her Freddie would try his hardest with the little girl. She doesn't know much about the rockstar except that Jade was obsess with him. Her parents hated it too. Being Black and Egyptian can have it's ups and downs. They are very strict on everything especially society.