Find My Peace

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - SWEET LOVE BY ANITA BAKER🌸

~Rami~

"I made some tea!" Camilla announces as I come into the kitchen. She picks up her cup and gives me her signature silly smirk. "And it's piping hot."

I wrap my arm her, kissing her cheek then grabbed myself a mug

I wrap my arm her, kissing her cheek then grabbed myself a mug. She leans on the counter sipping on the drink and let out a sigh of relief. I watch her closely while pouring me some of the tea.

Slowly I've been seeing her coming back to normal. The old fun loving and carefree Camilla that I knew some years ago. Giving birth have taken a toll on her wether she tells me or not, I noticed. Her body is coming back which I didn't care if it do or not. Whenever the twins are sleeping, that's when she goes out for a run or does exercises around the house. Camilla is determinate woman when she has her mind set on something. But she is overworking herself.

"From what I can hear, they are still taking their nap. I better continue with my writing.."Camilla slides by me eagerly to get back to her work. She has committed to write this book about her life so that's what she's doing.

I held out my arm to stop her quickly making her give me a weird glance with a smile on her lips. She sits her cup on the counter and stares up at me. "Well? Can I go back to work, Ramen Noodles?" Camilla giggles.

"No." I said simply after taking a quick sip from my cup and sitting it down next to hers. I faced her completely as she raises her brows. "You won't get back to work until we spend some time together. At least for a few minutes. I feel like we haven't had time for ourselves in ages. I just—" My hands held onto her arms while she reaches her hand up to my cheek, gently caressing. "I miss you."

Camilla smiles sweetly with light tears in her eyes. "I miss you too. Things has been very hectic since we became parents but I understand exactly where you are coming from. Let's go and chat in the living room." We both head into the living room with our cups, taking a seat on the 'L' shaped couch.

My fiancée curls up against me as my hand rest on her thigh. She smirks up at me and nuzzles her cheek on my chest.

"I know what's on your mind and thank you for caring." Camilla says. I gave her a confused expression and she explains, "You think I'm working too hard on this book, right?"

She's a mind reader, I swear.

"I think you are overworking yourself in general." I pointed out. "The twins been born over a month ago and I know you want to get things back to normal fast but you have to slow down sometimes. At the end of every day, you are always dead tired. Not just because of the kids but because you cook, you clean, you try to make some time for me and yourself then also writing this book which is fantastic but I'm worried about you, Jadey." I stressed to her as she looks out into the distance, avoiding my eye contact because of she knows I'm right. Camilla plays with the three buttons on my white shirt.

"I'm sorry..."She whispers then lets out a sigh and laid her hand on my chest. "I'm just trying to make sure I can still be the same girl you met two years ago along with being a mother and soon to be wife. I don't want you to think I'm gone completely."

I wrapped my arms around her completely and gave her a small squeeze while planting a long kiss on top of her head. "Camilla, you aren't going to be same girl from two years ago. And I'm not the same man from then. We grew for the better. Thank you for trying to do that but believe me I love you no matter." She lifts up her head to instantly press her lips against mines. I kissed back swiftly letting my tongue swipe across her bottom lip.

Camilla slowly ease onto my lap as we still engaged in the passionate kiss. Our lips stay in motion as our tongues danced in each other mouths. I felt my hands on her hips while she straddles me.

"You think we have time before they wake up?" Camilla bites on her bottom lip shyly and move her hair from her face. My fingers dig into her back to pull her closer towards me. "Ouch, Rami." She whines.

"I think we'll have enough time. Stop talking." I mumbled softly against her skin while pecking her check down to her neck with kisses. She chuckles lightly.

"Rude....but I like it." Camilla winks and moves back to lift off her shirt. Soon as I began to get excited, our moment was ruin.

Our heads snap to the baby monitor hearing the sound of not just one but two cries. Camilla cracks a smile before placing her shirt back on and I groan.

"Come on, Daddy." She hops off me and pulls me up. "We are needed but we'll pick up later."

We better...

Hey everyone💞 Sorry for the short chapter but I have to study for my exam tomorrow or at least try too

Hey everyone💞 Sorry for the short chapter but I have to study for my exam tomorrow or at least try too. I'm not good at test or exams so wish me luck😕🤧.

Also it's only some chapters away from the last and final one, do y'all mind if I do one last smut in one of them? Ya know like a farewell to Rami and Camilla?😭😂

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💕

Bye bye💙