You Know Who I Am?

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - HARD WHITE BY NICKI MINAJ🌸

~Camilla~

iMessage
Joe - Lord Joseph⚡️
Lucy - Angel Lucy💓
Camilla - Angel Milly💫
Joe's Angels😌

Angel Milly💫
Seriously Joe? The name😂

Angel Lucy💓
Of course🙄😂

Lord Joseph⚡️
It's the perfect name so hush.
Now we need to discuss something between Milly and Rami...I heard Lucy you think the same I'm thinking🤔.

Angel Milly💫
You're talking like I'm not here😭
Listen I have a crush on him, nothing more guys.

Angel Lucy💓
She's lying...she likes him.

Lord Joseph⚡️
Lying? Milly how could you?

Angel Milly💫
I'm not!  We can talk about this
later. He's coming over to me now.
And don't act weird guys😐

Soon as I sent that text, Rami arrived to me dressed as my late father. He has the teeth and boy he looks just like him.

"Jadey, how are you my dear?" He leans on my chair as I eyed him.

I put my phone away easily. "I'm okay and you?"

Rami instantly rolls his eyes then looks over at Bryan, the director. "On edge if I'm honest. He keeps changing things last minutes.This is the third time me and Lucy's scene is getting pushed back for some nonsense." I can tell this is getting to Rami, he's telling the truth. This director is going off schedule and the movie is post to be done next year. It's already the beginning of October!

"Have you spoke with him?" I questioned. The young man nods. Bryan began giving orders for the crew. "And what happened?"

Rami shifted his leg. "He just is impossible. It's no point to even talk to him." Maybe this is how Rami is? I never saw him this aggravated and I've known him for a while now. "He thinks that we can just change this last minute, that's not how I works and either do the cast."

"I'll talk to him? Yeah." I asked and answered my question before calling over the director. Rami sighs beside me as I saw Joe and Lucy look our way. The director came over with a fake smile.

"Yes Camilla?"

I sat up in my chair before speaking. "I'm understanding that you are changing things in the schedule without actually talking to the cast or crew? I'm not a director but I don't think that's right, do you?"

One thing you all should know about me is I will defend. I will defend friends and family before even defending myself. It's just something I've always been doing.