Lay With Me

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - MELT MY HEART INTO STONE BY ADELE🌸

The day of the accident
~Rami~

"Come on boy." I called over Ben as I stood with some other men for this picture. Ben rushes over and slides next to me.

This is our second show of the day

This is our second show of the day. I haven't had one on one time with Ben a lot mostly it's Joe and Gwilym. We've been bonding well, it's like my younger brother in a way. Ben and I took our seats in front row of Dunhill defile show.

"Are you going to the after party tonight for the show? A few of my friends are coming along." Ben mentions.

I thought about it for a moment. "I'll think about it. I'm not a party person but you only live once right?" I nudged him playfully as the show starts.

  The model walked through wearing some wonderful looking pieces. I mentally see myself getting a few outfits from this line. As the show went on, I felt my phone going off in my pocket but ignored it. A few times I glance at it seeing some calls from my brother, Lucy and Joe. I'll call them back when it's over.

By the time the show ended, me and Ben went to find out teams so we can end to the next event. I saw Johnathan pacing back and forth while talking on the phone. He saw me then motions me to hurry over to him.

"What's going on?" I asked. Johnathan hangs up quickly then begins typing away.

"You need to get to London. Something happened." He says directly. I glance at Ben's assistant who has her mouth hang open while looking at her screen, Ben curiously looks on too and drops his jaw.

"What the fuck.." He whispers and looks up at me.

"What the hell is going on? Let me see this." I tried to look on her phone but Johnathan pulls me aside. He seems flustered and upset. "Johnathan, tell me."

"Camilla was in a car accident. It was pretty bad, I'm sending you there now. The next plane to London is in a hour." He explains to me quickly as I stare right through him. Everything else he says sounds like mumbling. I felt numb instantly.

"I'll go with him." Ben informs. I held on to Johnathan tightly while taking deep breaths. I couldn't speak my mouth is completely dry. Though I did feel my whole body shaking.

Instantly I snap out of my daze and pull out my phone. All of these messages fills my lock screen. I tried calling back most of the people but nobody wants to answer me now. "I have to go. Now. I need to get to her fast. It's not a earlier flight?"

Johnathan shakes his head. "No Rami, this next one is in an hour. It's takes just a hour to get there. Go to the hotel and pack up everything, we'll take you both to the airport."

What the hell happened?!