nineteen: relax

"don't tell me to relax when you haven't understood how it felt this entire time! do not tell me to relax when you haven't-"

hotchner stopped reid by holding up his hand.

"____ is here."

reid looked towards the door and then back at hotchner. "really?"

he nodded.

"then i'm leaving."

hotchner nodded, watching as reid left the room and went out towards his desk. he reached into his drawer and found the drugs he had been using as he contemplated taking them but decided against it.

"you okay?"

he turned around to see you standing there. you were so small, so little as compared to him. he just kept staring down at you, his eyes turning soft with love and admiration.

he couldn't believe that you were his.

"reid?" you asked, gently.

he smiled, pressing a single kiss to your nose as you scrunched it up with a smile in response.

"so, i'm assuming you are?" you asked him.

he nodded, grabbing his bag and your hand.

"since you're here, i'm always okay. you always calm me down, you always help me relax. i need you all the time, ____. i literally need you all the time. i love you."

you smiled.

"i love you too, pretty boy."

he chuckled on the way out of the b.a.u., thanking god for you coming into his life.