one hundred and twenty: all that matters

it was the day after you and reid had gotten married to each other and you couldn't contain your happiness- even out on the job. your honeymoon was currently on hold because of your jobs but you knew it would be soon and special.

"i love you," you told reid before smiling up at him, pressing a brief kiss to his cheek and watching him walk off towards the conference room where the team went to discuss cases. you turned around, running right into garcia as she grabbed your arms.

"how is it being married!" she asked in a questioning tone that was shrilled with excitement.

you smiled, blushing to yourself.

"it's wonderful, garcia. i am in love with every last bit of spence. he's just incredible. he's so sweet and considerate, his little quirky traits make me smile, he rambles on and on about how it's such a good idea that we got married to each other. he couldn't stop talking last night about how much he loved me and how he would protect me as best he could," you said with a smile, not being able to get rid of it.

garcia smiled widely, pulling you into a hug as you laughed lightly.

"what about you?" you asked her, still a smile on your lips. she shrugged.

"kevin and i are sort of figuring things out. he wants marriage but i don't," she replied. you cocked your head.

"why not, garcia?" you asked softly.

she sighed. "well, when things start to get more official- it gets messy. and i can't lose him."

"garcia, remember when spence and i we're struggling a good bit after four years of being together?" you asked her softly as she nodded. "do you remember the morning afterwards where all he did was shower me with love?"

she nodded. you felt blush coming to your cheeks as you saw him walking back over to his desk while he searched through some files.

"that's the good part about it all, garcia," you told her honestly. "if he truly loves you and you truly love him, you both will work it out. in the end, you both know you love the other and that's all that matters."

she smiled. "you're so cute when you're talking about reid."

you kept looking over at him, smiling to yourself sweetly as you watched him stand up with the file and begin to walk back before seeing you.

he smiled, walking over. you felt heat rush to your cheeks as garcia watched everything unfold. soon, reid had his lips pressed to yours. you smiled, sinking into it.

when he let go, you pressed one last kiss to his cheek before letting him go back to the conference room with the files. he smiled down at you.

"you're so beautiful," he muttered softly before placing a soft kiss to your forehead and then walking back.

you felt your heart soaring as you turned back to face garcia.

"so, what were you saying again?" you asked softly, clearing your throat a little.

"i have my answer," she said with a small smile.