two hundred: heavy exhales

author's note: we've reached chapter two hundred!!! thank you all so, so much for motivating me to keep writing & inspiring me to keep writing!! i love you all so dearly!!

psa/update: just looked it up & this is the limit of chapters you can have in a book so please check out my second book for more!!!
-

"yes, reid, i know," prentiss said as reid followed her into the room as you were finishing gathering the cases and getting hotch into the main room of the bau conference room.

"it didn't seem like you knew. most men are prone to-" he began rambling but prentiss let out a small groan before seeing you walking into the room.

"_____, thank God! can you please get your boyfriend to stop rambling about my men problems?" she said as you looked up, pressing a kiss to his lips momentarily before looking over at her.

"what's he doing?" you asked.

reid smiled down at you, slowly wrapping an arm around your waist as he pulled you closer to him. you cleared your throat a little, holding the cases tighter to your body.

"he's trying to tell me how a man will act if they want to do stuff with you," she said. "i mean, don't get me wrong, i appreciate any of the advice and knowledge i can get on men but your boyfriend doesn't know some men like i do."

you nodded, feeling his hand tightening on your waist as you cleared your throat a little louder while holding the cases even tighter to your body.

"everything okay with you two?" prentiss asked.

you nodded, letting out small exhales as you tried to gain control over your hormones that were about to kick in.

"let's get started," hotch said as he walked into the room.

reid's arm left your waist as he went and took a seat, causing you to let out an exhale that gathered everyone's attention.

"um, sorry," you apologized before going around and handing out the cases. reid smiled to himself as you cleared your throat, beginning to explain the case to the group.