one hundred and one: pregnancy announcement

sorry for all these pregnant imagines but i want to have a child someday and on top of that, i'm in a weird phase where i want to be pregnant i don't know, sorry guys.
-

"i heard that _____ is pregnant," emily said as she stood in the coffee nook with morgan, garcia, and j.j. while discussing rumors that had been brought up among the team. "i think it was that she was about two months along now."

"i mean, have any of you noticed anything?" garcia asked before taking a sip of the coffee from the cup in her hands. "i think i noticed a small bump but i'm not sure. it could have just been her pants."

"i'm not so sure you're correct," j.j. said as she watched you take a seat in your desk chair while you took several long sips of a water bottle you had on your desk. she cocked her head, causing everyone else to look over at you. "i'm just going to wait and see what happens."

emily stared at you as rossi came over to the nook.

"hey, what's going on?" he asked as emily turned to face him but morgan answered him first.

"they're discussing girl gossip as usual," he said while laughing. emily laughed with him.

"well, have you heard if _____ is pregnant?" she asked.

he turned to face you, seeing you get up and walk past everyone to the bathroom with a somewhat sick look on your face.

"i'm calling it," garcia said. "she's pregnant."

everyone began walking off to the conference room as they noticed you didn't come out for a little while from the bathroom.

when they got into the room, hotch entered shortly afterwards as he turned towards garcia.

"we can get started now," he said as he took a seat in his chair. emily looked over towards your chair before making eye contact with j.j. and shrugging lightly.

"sorry i'm late, i was in the bathroom," you muttered to hotch as you came in and took a seat. you put a hand to your head as you fanned yourself gently before turning to garcia who nodded with a smile.

reid looked at you as you nodded to talk afterwards.

-
after everyone exited the room, you stayed behind with reid as he came over and sat next to you. morgan, emily, and garcia all stayed near the door in order to hear what you two were going to say.

"reid, you realize we can't hide this forever?" you asked him. he nodded, grabbing your hand in his as you continued to stare at him. "we can't keep pretending."

he let out a sigh as emily exchanged glances with everyone.

"well, it's becoming a little more obvious now. i mean, the sickness and your constant thirst and fanning yourself? it's all signs," he muttered. "everyone else will eventually notice."

you nodded, resting your chin in the palm of your hand as you stared towards the floor while reid chuckled, giving you a sweet smile.

"what's so wrong with telling the team?" he asked. you didn't say anything immediately.

"i just like that this pregnancy is between us, and it's our little secret that we get to cherish for ourselves," you told him.

emily presented a shocked face to the group as she looked at garcia and morgan who both were just as surprised as she was.

"i know, but eventually the baby will be more visible and you'll have to figure out a way to come up with more excuses so i think we just tell them now."

you smiled at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek as you kept smiling.

"okay, we'll tell them on the jet after we finish presenting the facts of the case again."

-
when on the jet, you looked up from the file to see emily staring at you with a small smile before looking back down.

"oh my god," you said as you looked at her with an expressed panic in your eyes. "how do you know?"

"how do i know what?" she asked gently. you shook your head, tucking the hair behind your ear as reid looked over at the two of you.

"don't try to play dumb," you said softly. "how do you know that i'm pregnant? i know you know otherwise you wouldn't be smiling at me like that."

she chuckled. "it's gossip around the team but none of us were sure until we heard you and reid talking about it in the conference room after our meeting."

you looked over towards reid as he closed his book and came to sit down next to you. you grabbed his hand underneath the table as he chuckled awkwardly.

"we're going to tell everyone on here in a few minutes," he said softly to emily. she nodded, closing her case file.

"so, you finally did it, kid," morgan said as he joined the conversation. "you knocked her up."

you looked down towards the table as blush vibrantly exposed itself on your cheeks. you felt your stomach twisting in knots as nausea bubbled in your throat. you swallowed it down.

"it was a consensual idea," reid muttered as he tightened his hold on your hand. "besides, we want a baby now."

morgan smiled at the two of you.

"you guys will be great parents."

you smiled to yourself. "i know we will," you said softly as reid looked over at you with a proud smile on his lips.