fifty: unsure (part two)

when reid got to where you were, coming out of morgan's office, he immediately pulled you to his lips. you let go after a few seconds as you chuckled.

"what was that all about?" you asked him.

he smiled, pulling you close to his body as he tried to kiss you again but you stopped him, laughing sweetly.

"reid, honey," you said, clutching the case files. "i need to go sort through these with j.j. i would love to spend time with you but we need to work before we can do so."

he frowned, seeing your eyes staring up and into his.

"i need this," he muttered.

"mm," you muttered as he pressed a soft, brief kiss to your lips. "you need this, reid? why's that?"

he kept you in the same spot as he considered his reasoning.

"because you help me get through anything. whether it be a rough day, a good day, a great day, an interesting day-"

"so," you laughed, cutting him off as he stared down at you with eagerness at your next words. "you need this to help you get through your day?"

he nodded, trying to lean down again but you put your finger to his lips. he frowned once more.

"honey," you chuckled. he didn't want this- he wanted you, your lips, and your body. that's all he wanted right now.

"_____," he muttered out softly, a slight amount of annoyance shining through. you raised your eyebrows.

"oh," you said gingerly. "you were being serious."

he nodded, his grip tightening on your body. he leaned down without warning, pressing his lips to yours as you accepted it for a little while.

"hey," morgan said as he came out of his office. "i know you two are dating and such, but can you kiss somewhere other than right outside of my office window please?"

you blushed vibrantly, laying your head down on reid's chest. morgan smiled, patting reid's shoulder as he headed off to the b.a.u room.

"i'll see you later," you told him with a smile.

he pressed his lips to yours once more as morgan called him to go to the room with him so they could begin the investigation.

"i'll see you after this case," he said as he began walking away. "we can go out tonight. or stay in, whatever you'd like. we can do it later too? in my car? bedroom? wherever you'd like. we can-"

"bye, reid," you said with a bright smile as he turned around fully once giving you another smile and heading to the b.a.u room.

you were off on your way, smiling to yourself as you rounded the corner to go to garcia's office to help her out.