sixty two: abduction (part two)

TRIGGER WARNING:

blood, violence, mentions of wounds & violent acts, mentions of death/dying

-

"why- why are you doing this?" you asked him.

he kept the gun pointed at your head as your watery eyes stared up into the eyes of your ex boyfriend who was overly obsessive with you.

"why do you want to kill me so badly?" you questioned him. he just let out an angry huff.

"you broke my heart, you little bitch! you broke my heart into a thousand pieces and i was left to clean it up alone while you were off snogging that skinny ass white kid!"

your head began pounding louder to the point of where you couldn't hear yourself thinking to yourself anymore.

"you broke up with me," you reminded him.

"not how i remember it," he muttered, the gun now resting on your forehead. you looked towards the camera as you pleaded for help.

"you broke my heart and now i must break yours. i won't be killing you today, ____, sweetheart. but i'll be killing the kid today," he said as he took the gun down from your head.

"no, no, no," you said with a cry. "no! you can't! he hasn't done anything wrong! just shoot me already! just shoot me!"

he shook his head, beginning to load the gun as he gave you a smirk. "oh, honey, you don't get off that easily," he said. "where would reid be today? at this hour? i know you know. you better tell me."

you shook your head.

"i will not allow you to kill him," you told him. "he's more of a better person than you'll ever be."

he walked over quickly, hitting you hard in the leg that you knew would leave a bruise but you didn't let him know this.

"_____, i don't want to hurt you but you know i have to keep you in line," he muttered, pressing a kiss to your forehead before nodded.

"i'll find him myself then," your ex boyfriend said. "i'll be back to you soon, honey. i love you."

you didn't say anything but watched as he left. you heard the truck he drives turn on and soon you could no longer hear anything. you knew that this was your time to escape.

you leaned down, feeling your stomach stretching in pain as you felt tears come out of your eyes.

if you wanted to see reid again before he got killed, you'd have to push through the pain and get to him.

you leaned down, biting on the duct tape as you tried to tear it. you kept gnawing on it, finally getting it somewhat loose enough to pull your hand out through it.

you undid the ties around your feet and got the other duct tape wrap off of your other wrist. you stood up, going to the camera and grabbing it while holding onto your stomach.

you felt absolutely weak and sick.

you coughed up some more blood into your hand as you looked down into it, feeling tears overwhelm your body.

you limped back to the back of the house you were in and kicked the door open, escaping out of the back as you felt your entire body going so weak.

you were loosing too much blood.

you reached into your pocket and pulled out your phone that you had hidden from your abductor.

"reid, reid, oh my god," you said into the phone as you limped out to the road with a firm grip on the camera and your phone.