one hundred and seventy nine: thumbs up

"is everything okay?" reid asked you as you nodded, pushing past him with a frown on yours lips.

"everything is fine, spence," you muttered, passing him on your way out to go meet up with garcia in her office.

reid looked after you, watching as you walked away from the room you and most of the team members were currently in except for garcia and j.j..

"is she okay?" morgan asked reid as he shrugged.

"i have no idea," he muttered. "i've been trying to think of something that i could've possibly done to her but i can't find anything."

morgan watched you walk into garcia's hallway where her office was as you disappeared.

"remember that night that you came to rossi's house," morgan began but rossi interrupted him.

"mansion!" he said from across the room.

"mansion, whatever," he said. "do you remember that? and how there were other people there that were some of our friends?"

reid nodded, looking at morgan now.

"you spent a majority of the time talking to one of j.j.'s friends and not your own girlfriend. you didn't even introduce her at least," morgan said. "_____ got herself wasted and i had to bring her back to your shared apartment where she literally started crying her eyes out over you. you did that to her."

"what did she say?" he asked hesitantly.

"she said that she loved you but clearly, you didn't love her back if you didn't bother to pay attention to her at all or to even just be proud of her being your girlfriend," morgan said. "she's the proudest woman on this planet of you, reid. she adores you with all of your heart."

you were now walking back to the room with some more sheets in your hand as he sighed, walking out to meet you.

when he got to where you were walking, he stopped you by pressing his lips to yours and pulling you close to him.

when he let go, you kept your forehead against his with your eyes closed.

"you do realize that i'm still mad at you," you muttered softly to him, holding onto his arms with your hands tightly.

he nodded. "i know, and you have a right to be. i can't explain my actions that night but i can tell you that i love you so, so much."

you nodded.

"let's prove that tonight, spence," you muttered, pressing a kiss to his cheek before walking past him and back into the room with a smile on your face.

morgan looked between the two of you.

reid did a thumbs up.