one hundred and fifty three: points system

author's note: brief pause between the series for another random imagine:)
-

"why did you feel the need to do that?" garcia asked reid as he shrugged with a smile on his lips.

"i'm not sure," he said with the continued smile on his lips. you walked into the library, studying a sheet of paper as reid smiled, looking over at you.

garcia shook her head as reid cleared his throat, causing you to snap out of your focus and jump a little, dropping the paper.

you looked up, seeing reid as you punched him gently in the arm.

"ow," he said with a laugh as he ran his hand over his arm where you had hit him. "what was that for?"

"because you scared the hell out of me! i was trying to focus on the case report about the boys and their points but then you got me out of my focus," you replied, leaning down to pick up the sheet of paper.

garcia began heading to her seat as she pulled out the chair before sitting down in it.

"i told him not to do it but he didn't listen to me," garcia said with a chuckle as she took a seat in the chair as she typed away on her computer.

"because," he began as you stood back up with the paper in your hands. you were studying it again and zoning back out in order to focus on the points system. reid came over and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards him as you smiled. "i only listen to _____."

garcia looked up as reid pressed a kiss to your cheek, causing you to smile wider, blushing heavily.

"oh, come on," she said with a small smile. "you two promised you wouldn't do anymore pda."

"i don't remember that," reid muttered softly as he pressed another kiss to your cheek. you couldn't stop smiling.

"okay, come on, spence," you began. "i need to continue to study the points system and we should respect garcia's wishes."

he frowned, holding you tighter to him.

"okay, fine," you said softly. "then we can study this points system because i need to know how many points each of the boys had. josh only had sixteen and needed twenty to go. but i'm not sure how many tucker had."

reid looked down at it, continuing to hold onto you. you held it up to where you could see it and to where he could also see it.

"i think tucker had the most points," he began.

"then that would make him massey's little pet," you muttered softly. reid nodded, not letting go of you.

"okay, thank you," you told him as you tried to walk away but reid wouldn't let you off that easy. "spence," you said softly.

he smiled, pressing one last kiss to your cheek before letting go of you as you turned around and smiled at him.

"love you," you told him softly as he smiled.

"love you too," he replied back as garcia smiled to herself from her computer.