one hundred and eighty eight: pleasant dreams

"you're so cute," you told reid with a smile as you sat down next to him on the couch. he chuckled, opening his arms as you practically laid yourself down on him. "thank you."

"you're always trying to soften me up, love," he told you softly.

"because i love you, spence," you said, moving yourself closer to the crook of his neck as you let out a sigh. "a lot."

"i hear it in those dreams you let out," he said softly as you sat up off of him.

"what?" you asked.

"you make all these noises, _____. and i'm not sure if you're having pleasant dreams or not until i hear the small moans-"

you nodded, leaning your head against his with your eyes closed as he chuckled, rubbing your back gently.

"do i really do that?" you asked softly as he smiled to himself.

"sometimes it happens but if you ever do it, you always end up finding me and getting yourself comfortable," he said as you sighed, pressing a kiss to his cheek before laying yourself back down where you were before. "like right now," he said with a smile.

"you're comfortable to lay on, spence," you muttered softly as he nodded, continuing to listen to the television in the background as he paid most of his attention to you.

he ran his fingers through your hair as you smiled to yourself, your grip tightening on him.

"you are the best boyfriend oh my god," you told him as he chuckled.

"can my reward be that we go to bed? i'm tired, ______ and you're the best person to sleep with," he said as you nodded, sitting up and looking at him with a sweet smile.

"i love you too, spence," you replied as he gave you a sweet smile before pressing a brief kiss to your lips.

"okay, let's go to bed now," you told him with a smile as he got up and followed you over to the bed.