ninety seven: passionate

you were stirring your coffee as you stood alone in the coffee nook. emily came over to you, starting up a conversation with you as you turned and gave her a smile back, continuing on with the conversation.

reid walked over to his desk, putting his stuff down before looking over at you. morgan watched reid as he stared at you with a smile on his lips.

"kid," he said softly, catching his attention. "what's going on with you?"

"nothing, why would you say that? there is nothing going on with me," he said looking over at him. he chuckled.

"something going on with you and _____?" he asked as reid looked back over at you. you were stirring your coffee as you talked with emily. she smiled at you while you responded. reid smiled to himself.

morgan chuckled. "are you sure nothing is going on?"

reid smiled, walking over to you as you set down your coffee. you turned back around to say something and saw him coming as you smiled.

"hey, we were just talking-" you began but reid cut you off as he pressed his lips to yours. you sunk into it as you felt your heart rise into your chest. he let go, giving you a sweet smile.

"i'll see you in the conference room," he said with a smile as you stared at him as he walked off. emily took a sip of her coffee as she chuckled.

"someone loves you dearly, _____," she said as she turned around and walked off to where reid was headed.

morgan smiled to himself.

everyone could tell just how passionate and deeply in love with you that reid was. and you were happy about it.