one hundred and twenty five: don't you think

"she's really pretty, don't you think?" reid overheard a guy at the bar say as he sat with everyone from the team. everyone was drinking and having laughs while you went over to get another drink for you and reid.

he turned to look at the guys who were talking about you as he noticed they were staring you down.

"i'd do her," one of the men said as he took another sip from his drink.

"i heard she's a cop," and he of them said as he looked at the previous speaker before him. you were still working on getting the drinks for you two as you played aimlessly with your bracelet on your wrist.

"oh, then hell yeah," the guy said to remind his friends. "i'd do her in a heartbeat. women like that are aggressive and rough- i'd take that over a slut on the street any day."

you finally got the drinks as you thanked the bar tender before turning around and being greeted by the previous speaker of the group.

"hey, hey, hey, what's the rush?" he asked you as you set down the drinks, looking up at him as you crossed your arms.

"can i help you?" you asked him.

he smiled, leaning forwards as he put his arm on the bar top as he got close to your face.

"no, but i sure as hell can help you," he muttered, looking down to your shirt as you turned back around and grabbed the two drinks before pushing him out of your way to get back to the table.

"hey, what are you waiting for? i'm open all night, baby," he yelled loudly in your direction as you rolled your eyes before sitting down at the table next to reid and with the rest of the team. you slid him his drink as he looked over at you.

"yes, i still love you, spence," you told him as you continued to stare forwards as you took a sip from your drink. when you put it down, you looked over at him. "why do you worry about me?" you asked softly.

the rest of the team kept talking amongst themselves before emily joined into your conversation.

"because you chose me over every other guy who hits on you all the time," he muttered softly. emily spoke up as you looked over at her.

"_____," she said as you nodded. "did you show him your badge?" she asked, as you shook your head, taking another sip of your drink.

"no, i didn't feel the need to," you told her as you looked over at reid with a smile. "i have you."

reid smiled, looking down towards the table as you stood up, grabbing reid's hand in yours. emily looked at the two of you.

"where are you off to?" she asked.

you kept your eyes on reid as you smiled sweetly. "nowhere," you muttered. "we'll see you guys later."

you grabbed your phone and slid it into your pocket as reid followed you out of the bar. he looked down at you, starting a small conversation as garcia looked off at the two of you.

"where are they going?" she asked as emily took a sip of her drink.

"i'm not sure," she replied. "but reid is definitely going to get shown some love tonight."

garcia chuckled.

-
when you got back to your apartment with reid, you unlocked the door and walked inside to put your stuff down.

reid went and took a seat on your bed as he laid back on the pillows while he watched you walk across to your closet and find a shirt of his. you took off your shirt you were previously wearing and changed into his as you slipped out of your pants and let the shirt cover everything else. you took your hair down from the pony tail it was in as you looked over at him.