one hundred and sixty four: insensitive (part four)

author's note: this is a little shorter than my normal parts but i'll be writing more to the story soon!! i hope you all are enjoying this series!!
-

"i didn't expect this to happen," you muttered softly to reid as the two of you laid in your bed together. he let out a sigh, continuing to look up towards the ceiling before finally getting on top of you, observing your eyes before laying down and cuddling himself into you.

"spence," you muttered. "i mean, reid, i'm sorry i keep forgetting."

"you can call me spence," he muttered, pressing a kiss to your neck softly as you closed your eyes.

"you're dating j.j.," you reminded him.

he shook his head. "i just had sex with you so i'm not really sure our week long relationship is very solid anymore."

you nodded, tightening your hold on him as he let out a sigh.

"are you leading me on?" you asked him softly.

he shook his head, his hair tickling your face slightly.

"no," he replied back. "why would i do that?"

"because after everything we went through, i just," you paused, trying to collect your words. "i guess i just need to figure it all out."

"what's there to figure out?" he muttered. "i'm breaking up with j.j. today. and i've realized how horrible of a boyfriend i was to you but i'm going to change that."

you nodded, continuing to hold onto him before he shifted, getting up and out of the bed as he looked back at you with a smile.

"maybe check that you're not possibly pregnant also," he said.

"i can't until a week after that time of the month, spence," you said. "oh my god, did you get me pregnant?"

he smiled, walking over to you as he pressed his lips to yours before letting go to walk off again.

"spence, i'm being serious," you replied back, standing up and walking to where he had walked. you followed him throughout the apartment before he finally reached out and pulled you to him.

"did you?"

he chuckled softly, staring into your eyes as you continued to wait for an answer from him about what had happened.

"i guess we'll just have to wait and see," he replied, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "but we need to get to work, so, maybe let's change and fix ourselves up. also, maybe wait until i break up with j.j. for us to announce anything."

you nodded, letting go of him as you walked over to your closet and shuffled through the clothes, before finding the perfect outfit you wanted to wear.

reid couldn't stop smiling.

-
arriving at work, morgan and garcia were determined to find out if you and reid had done anything together. they both knew of your make out session on the plane but neither of you were aware of that.

you both entered the building separately, trying to make it seem less obvious you two had just done something together.

garcia walked up, grabbing your arm in link with hers as she took you back to her office.

"garcia, what is going on? i have to get to the conference room," you said as she shut the door behind you before standing guard of the door out.

"i saw it," she said.

"saw what?" you asked, confused.

"the jet," she said.

you nodded. "you've ridden on it before, garcia. why are you acting like you haven't?"

garcia raised one of her eyebrows.

"reid gets really grabby, doesn't he?" she asked.

you suddenly felt your cheeks turn red as you cleared your throat, turning away from her as you faced towards her many monitors.

"i didn't tell anyone except morgan and-"

"you told morgan?" you asked a little loudly. realizing the volume of your voice, you made yourself quieter. "why did you do that? why were you on the jet camera anyways?"

"because i go through all of my cameras with the team briefly to make sure everything is still working before i log off for the night," she replied. "it's out of habit that i check it."

you ran a hand through your hair.

"did you go home with him last night?" she asked.

you looked towards the ground before looking back at her.

"oh, you did," she replied to your quiet.

"no, okay, i didn't, he came home with me," you said to her softly. "and we might've done some things but seriously, nobody else can know about this."

she nodded. "of course, your secret is safe with me and morgan. but i have to ask, did he-?"

you cleared your throat. "garcia, we should get going to the conference room now."

you walked out of the door and past her as you tried not to focus on it too much.

garcia just smiled, ready to get all the information out of you as possible and ready to see how everything would turn out between reid and j.j. now that you two were seemingly back together.