fifty two: we broke up (part two)

you found him in the b.a.u. room when you opened the door, seeing him studying a case. when you opened the door, he knew exactly who it was.

when he looked up, he saw you.

actually you.

"____," he said softly, standing up as you walked towards him. you had tears in your eyes.

"do you think we need to talk?"

he shook his head, bringing you close to him as he pressed his lips gently to yours. you felt yourself growing numb- feeling the old sensation of spending time with him.

"we can talk later," he muttered against your lips. "i just need this right now."

you nodded, not hesitating to put your lips back on his. he was holding you so close, not wanting to ever let you go.

when he did let go however, your eyes were still closed and a smile was on your face. his hand was resting on your cheek. he admired you.

he adored you.

"i'm so sorry," he said. "i'm so sorry i broke your heart and i'm so sorry i hurt you and that it seemed like i didn't trust you or appreciate you but i did. i swear that i did."

you nodded, your eyes still remaining closed.

"reid," you said. you were the only one who could say his last name and it be filled with admiration and love. "i love you."

"do you want to come over tonight?" he asked you, pressing his forehead onto yours. you smiled a little wider.

"yeah, i'd like that a lot," you spoke back softly to him. you pressed your lips back to his, not wanting to let go but you did when you heard people coming.

you opened your eyes, giving him another sweet smile before he pressed a kiss to your cheek, leaving your hold slowly and sitting down in his chair.

you couldn't help but feel filled with admiration. you continued to stare at him- admiring his hair, his eyes, his smile, everything.

"you," you told him softly, coming over to where he was as you passed him to go sit in your chair. you put your hands on his shoulders and rest your head near his shoulder. "you are the definition of love, spencer reid."

when the door started to open, you pressed a quick kiss to his cheek before leaving his hold and going to your seat with a smile on your face.

everyone entered the room, taking their respective spots in their chairs. morgan leaned over to you.

"are you two okay?" he asked.

you smiled, trying not to let it out but you couldn't help it. "yeah," you told him. "we're alright."

morgan nodded, looking over to see reid smiling to himself as you bounced your leg up and down in anticipation.

he smiled.