one hundred and eighty seven: don't get me started

"are you okay?" garcia asked as reid came into her office as he took a seat in a chair nearby as he chuckled softly, setting down his crutches leaning against his lap.

"yeah, it only hurts when i think about it," reid responded. "which is basically all the time. _____ has been trying to be helpful. even though she's been wanting to do things but knows i can't physically do them so she's been just keeping me company and trying to help with everything."

garcia chuckled. "ah, you two do actually do freaky things."

"well, i mean, yeah," he said softly. "we're dating."

"i always thought ____ wanted you to wait until marriage to do things?" garcia asked, handing reid a small lollipop as he began to speak up.

"she did but then she met me," he chuckled. "no, but really. she's just in love, i guess. and it got the best of her actions."

you knocked on the door outside of her office as garcia said to come in. you walked in, seeing reid sitting there with a lollipop in his mouth as he stared up at you.

you looked at him with a small smile on your lips before finally speaking up.

"we have a case," you told them both. "and you'll need a go bag so you should get that fixed up."

you were about to leave when garcia called you back in. you walked back in, leaning against the door gently.

"_____?" she asked.

"yeah?" you said back to her.

reid looked up at you with a lollipop still in his mouth as you tried to ignore him.

"i thought you said that you didn't want to do anything before marriage?" she asked curiously as you turned beet red, clearing your throat.

reid smiled, sitting back in his chair as he looked up at you.

"i didn't," you began as reid interrupted you.

"not how you act," he muttered as you looked over at him.

"spence," you said a little harshly. "not helping."

he smiled sweetly at you.

"but then i met reid and we sort of hit it off so well that it kind of clouded my judgement," you finished your sentence. "and honestly, if he wants to embarrass me, all i have to say is that he's been trying a little too hard lately. but we need to go. we have a case."

you began to leave again but reid called your name once more.

"_____," he asked softly.

you turned around to look at him.

"yes, spence?" you asked.

he smiled sweetly at you.

"could you maybe?" he began as you nodded, walking over to him and picking up the crutches for him. he began to reach out for them but you shook your head, leaning closer to him as you smiled sweetly at him.

"you owe me, spence," you told him softly as he sighed, looking up at you with a smile.

"fine," he said softly as he pressed his lips gently to yours. you smiled into it, getting closer than what you thought you could as he let go suddenly.

you frowned, staring into his eyes as he cleared his throat, looking over towards garcia as you did the same.

"oh i wasn't watching or anything," she said as you nodded, looking back over at reid.

"don't be getting me started now, spence," you muttered. "because you keep using your leg as a complaint but you'll reach my breaking point at some time and you'll have to do it."

garcia cleared her throat as you helped reid get up. when you got him up, you looked up at him as you pressed a kiss to his cheek before helping him and garcia out of the room and towards the conference room.