sixty: constant talking

"morgan, i just don't know what to do at this point," you muttered, sitting on your shared bed as you stayed in one spot. you didn't want to move- you were too scared. "he won't talk to me, he will rarely look at me, he won't stick around the apartment when i'm super scared."

morgan sighed into the phone as you stayed staring at your door. you were scared someone would break back into the apartment like they did before.

"_____, have you tried to talk to him?"

"i try to talk to him everyday but he just looks at me before leaving. sometimes he doesn't even look at me," you said into the phone. "i don't know what to do. i'm scared," you said with a shaky tone of voice.

"hey, hey, hey," morgan said to you. your watery eyes were staring at the door as you waited for something to happen. "when did reid leave?"

"about twenty minutes ago," you muttered, your hand finding your gun as you rest your finger on the trigger.

"twenty minutes ago? holy, ____," morgan sighed in shock. "i'm coming over, right now. do you know where reid even went?"

you shook your head, wiping your eyes as you stared at the door with your finger on the trigger. "i don't know," you muttered. "but i'm scared."

morgan nodded. "i'll be there as soon as i can. you can stay on the phone with me if you want to until i get there."

you nodded. "please. you won't leave me, right? you won't just walk away, right?"

morgan nodded, beginning to speed to your location being confused as to why reid left and where he went when you were scared so badly like this.

"i will not leave you," he replied. "i'll be there soon."

you were on the call with him for about ten minutes before you heard a knock on your door. you let out a shaky sigh into the phone as you whispered to him.

"is that you?"

he nodded. "yes, it's me. let me in."

you nodded. "i'm coming now."

you hung up the call, throwing your phone on the bed as you held your gun next to your leg with your finger on the trigger.

when you opened the door, you saw morgan was standing there as you dropped the gun to the ground and wrapped your arms around him.

"i'm so scared," you told him. "he might be out there looking for me and i have no idea. he might be coming for me."

morgan shut the door with his foot, still keeping a firm grip on you. you wanted your gun. you wanted protection.

you wanted reid.

"i want reid," you muttered into the crook of his neck. morgan nodded. "i know, i know. but we have no idea where he went so there is no way to know when he'll come back."

you nodded, keeping your eyes on the door.

"alright, ____. i'll stay here for now until reid comes back," morgan told you, releasing you from his hold as you let go of him and went to the bed where you sat down. you stared aimlessly at the door in fear.

you were terrified of him finding you here.

reid kept blaming himself for what happened to you and maybe that's why he left but that simply didn't make much sense to you or any sense to the rest of the team.

-
about two hours later when morgan had finally gotten you to sleep, reid finally came back. he was fine- he looked like he did this morning but he didn't say much at first before he realized morgan was in your shared apartment.