ninety five: jealous over you

the girl looked up from her doll collection as she stared at your boyfriend with a sweet smile. you stayed hidden behind the curtain with rossi as you waited for reid to give the all clear signal. reid gave her a smile back briefly, because he was doing his job, as she blushed.

"spencer," she said softly as your ears perked up to what she was about to say. "you have the prettiest eyes."

rossi put his hand on top of yours that was moving to your gun. you looked over at him as he nodded, causing you to move your hand away from the gun and back down to your pants as you rubbed them gently on them.

you heard reid chuckle gently as he swallowed slightly. "that's very nice of you but i'm going to have to give you to these men now. they'll take you and your friends with you."

she kept smiling at reid as he kept looking away in confusion and being his awkward personality as well. he wasn't this way around you- he was, in fact, very open with you about everything and always made you the shy one.

"i like you," the woman said as she tried to take his hand in hers but reid slowly put it in his pocket as he tried to focus her attention back on going with the men who would come around the corner at his command. "you're so nice. you could always stay with me and play with me and my dolls."

reid smiled. "that would be great but i have work to do," he said softly. "now, these men will be taking you."

"but what about you?" she asked.

your hand was moving back to your gun as your finger wrapped itself around and onto the trigger of it, holding it tightly onto the handle of the gun.

rossi looked down at you, seeing your hand on the weapon as he put his hand back on yours, causing you to look at him as you relaxed slightly, before putting your hand back down to where your pants were. you let out a soft sigh, being careful to stay quiet.

"what about me?" reid asked, laughing slightly.

"why aren't you coming with me? we could be together and play with each other and my dolls," she said with confusion in her eyes.

reid shook his head. "i can't go with you," he said. "but these dolls can so i say that you take the dolls with you."

she looked back down at the case of dolls with a smile as reid turned and spoke into something to bring you, rossi, the lead detective, and other agents to reid and the women. you came and stood by reid, your hand moving to your gun again as the woman stood up with her case as reid looked down towards your hand. he noticed you staring at the woman with a hard look of jealousy and your hand still on your gun.

his hands were still in his pockets but he moved one out of the pocket to touch yours gently as a sign of taking your hand off your gun. when you felt his hand brush yours, you instantly slipped yours into his as you held onto it.

the woman stood up, giving you a smile that made you slightly uncomfortable as your grip on his hand got tighter.

he kept the smile on his face as the woman kept looking at you.

"you're really pretty," she said, looking down to see you and reid holding hands. "but maybe not so much."

you gave her a small smile as you kept holding onto his hand tightly.

the men came and got her and her dolls, taking her away as you waited for her to leave the room before looking up at him as you stared into his eyes.

"what is it?" he asked you softly.

you kept your gaze on him, observing every inch of his eyes as he raised his eyebrows slightly.

"she made you shy, reid," you muttered as you looked down, slipping your hand out of his. "i clearly can't do that."

you began to walk over to talk to rossi when reid slipped his hand back into yours, pulling you back to him as he pressed a gentle kiss to the side of your head. you smiled, closing your eyes as reid looked down at you.

"trust me, ____," he muttered against the side of your head. "you do more to me than any other woman could do."

you blushed heavily, feeling him smile at you.

"i don't think that we need to-" he began but you pushed yourself closer to his body.

"oh, we definitely need to, reid," you told him softly as he cleared his throat causing you to look up at him. he gave you a soft smile. "i know you probably weren't wanting to but we will have time and on top of that, it could be nice to let out some jealousy," you muttered softly.

reid blushed heavily, looking off to the side. you looked up at him, joy overwhelming your senses, emotions, and your facial expression.

reid looked at you as you smiled widely at him, wrapping your arms around his neck briefly as you pressed a soft kiss to his lips before letting go and grabbing his hand back in yours.

"i made you blush," you told him sweetly as he nodded, still blushing as he tried to contain all the feelings he was radiating.

when he looked down at you, you were staring off at the agents moving the IV machines and examining the crime scene area. he let out a soft sigh before pressing another kiss to the side of your head, causing you to move closer to him in response.

he smiled, causing you to smile.

"so, we're settling this jealousy later, right?" he asked nervously, blush overwhelming his cheeks once more as you nodded, tightening your grip on his hand.

"of course we are," you told him softly. "after what that lady said about you and your eyes, i have to remind you."

he laughed gently, softly pressing another kiss to your temple as you closed your eyes. you two would settle this discussion in the best way you could think possible.

reid didn't disagree.