one hundred and nineteen: characteristics

"tell me, oh tall and smart one," garcia said over the phone as reid chuckled, causing your attention to turn towards him as you stared at him, waiting for information. he listed off a multitude of items before hanging up the call.

"did she say when she'd send them in?" you asked as he shook his head, smiling at you before hearing his name being called. when he turned around, he saw an officer telling him to call morgan about a tip.

you pulled out your phone, handing it to reid as you smiled up at him. he cocked his head in confusion.

"go ahead," you told him sweetly. he gave you a confused look before calling morgan and telling him about the tip. you stared at him sweetly the entire time. when he hung up the call, he looked down at you.

"what's up with you?" he asked sweetly as he handed your phone back to you.

"i just really love you," you told him. "that's all."

"were you jealous of garcia again?" he immediately asked you. you shook your head, looking at j.j. as she walked into the room. reid looked between you and her to see your eyes observing her every move.

you moved closer to reid as she walked further into the room where you two were. your hand reached for his and he gave it to you, seeing how your eyes soothed the level of jealousy down slightly.

"_____, morgan said that he needs you to come out to the case with him and prentiss. they need to reenact a scene they think might've taken place," j.j. said as she came over to the two of you.

you shook your head. "actually, sorry, hotch said he wanted me and reid to stay here and work on gathering information about what the man could be using to subdue his victims and even murder them. hotch told me that you were out working on the case."

j.j. cleared her throat, looking up at reid shyly as she saw the look of love in his eyes for you. she knew she would never compare to what you did to reid. she needed to let it go.

"right, sorry," she said as she turned around and left the room to go out to the case with morgan and prentiss. you watched her walk away, smiling to yourself.

"i love you," reid blurted out. you turned to face him with a smile, pressing a kiss to his cheek as you closed your eyes and rested your forehead against his.

"i love you too, spence," you muttered softly. "and i hope nothing ever changes that."

"nobody could ever change that," he told you softly, his hands on your waist as you smiled to yourself. reid pulled you into a hug, causing you to hold back onto him in response.

you smiled against him, feeling your heart soaring with happiness and giddiness of being in a relationship with this man.

"you're my angel," he said softly before hearing his phone ringing with garcia's reply to his question earlier. you let go of him, pressing a kiss to his lips before going back over to the board to write down what garcia said.