Chapter 5

WORDS: 1275

John's POV

He was out for hours on end. When he finally awoke, he realized, he was no longer in the hotel room. His head was hurting pretty bad as he moved his head.

John let out a groan as he tried to sit up, without success. To him, it felt like someone had drugged him, which is why he was unable to sit up.

After a bit, he forced himself to sit up. His hands were bound again, this time, they were wired together so he couldn't get out again. Every time he moved his wrists, the wire dug into them.

The door opened and he looked up as he leaned against the wall. He saw a figure approaching and went to his eye level.

"So, ye think yer so smart to get out of here and help yer buddy right?"

"I was doing what I needed to do to keep him safe."

"Well, ye didn't do good enough because I know exactly where they're at. That's how I got ye out of there."

"Ye followed us?"

"Yeh. I did. Let me tell ye, it was fun to watch where ye would be. Now, ye told everyone else that they were in danger. So, do ye know what I'm going to do?"

He took a phone and started to dial a number. After a few seconds, someone answered the call.

"Ello?"

"Is this Brian Epstein?"

"Yeh. Who's this?"

"My name is unimportant. Just know, I have one of yer beatles and I know where the others are. So, they are not safe anywhere they go."

"What do ye want?" John said.

Apparently, Brian heard John's voice over the line.

"Let me talk to John."

"Not a chance. He escaped once. I'm not having him say some code or something so ye can find him."

"Don't hurt him."

"Why not?"

"Tell me, what did they do to ye?"

Then, he hung up and the line went dead on Brian's side.

"There, now see? That's all I wanted to do. And if ye think I'm going to call yer friends, yer wrong. They can't and won't find ye. Now, my plan is still the same. I'm still going to get one by one. All except, it'll be a little harder."

"Good." John said.

"What was that?"

John turned his head so he wasn't looking at him, but his face was forced back and the guy had a firm hold on his jaw.

"Can I help ye?" John asked.

"Yeh. Actually, ye can." A fist connected to John's eye.

"That should teach ye not to escape."

The door opened again. "Boss, we got another one."

Their boss saw John tense up as another beatle was thrown inside.

"Now, listen, I will let ye and yer little buddy get aquainted again." He stood up and left the room.

John stood up and walked over to the figure on the floor struggling to get up. He faced John. It was George.

"George? What happened?"

"John? Honestly, I have no idea. What are ye doing here? Me and the others were wondering what happened to ye."