Chapter 32

It had been 30 minutes before Brian and Ringo both showed up. They had showed up around the same time and walked in without knocking, knowing the door would be unclocked for them.

"Hey guys." Paul said. He was sitting next to John, who, by now had his shirt back on. By this point, he didn't care if he had on a bloody shirt or not.

"So, what's yer plan John, and what happened to ye?"

"Why would ye think something happened to me?"

"Well, it isn't everyday we walk into a house with someone wearing a bloody shirt."

"Its what we need to talk about Brian. John has a plan."

"What plan? To get them off our backs?"

"Hopefully, it'll work."

"Well, what is it?"

"Earlier today at my house, someone took a shot at John. As ye can see, he's fine. Anyways, John, wanna tell them yer plan?"

"They think I'm dead. So, what I want ye to do Brian, is announce my death on live television."

"So, ye want me to lie to all the fans out there?"

"For now. See, they checked on John to make sure he was dead. We want ye to set up a press conference and talk about his death to the public."

Brian was speechless. Then, Ringo spoke up."Uh, how do ye even know this will work?"

"As Paul said, they think I'm dead. And, it makes it a little more realistic when its announced on the news or something."

"I'm not sure how I like this John."

"Just think of it this way, they won't be after us. Now, if we could find out where they're hiding at, we can get them put away for good. Then, we can announce that I faked my death for a good reason."

"Just so ye know, I'm 100% against this John. But.......I'll do it."

"Thanks man. Hopefully, I don't need to stay 'dead' for long."

"I'll take care of it right away. Stay here!"

"Well, can ye send Cyn and Julian over here? I heard they were staying with ye for now."

"Yeh. I can do that. And, while yer here, borrow one of George's shirts. Ye can't stay in that one."

"I'll get ye one." George said as he disappeared. After a few moments, George came back with a plain black T-shirt and threw it at him.

**********

Several days have passed. Brian had told news reporters about the supposed death of John. John had been watching the news while laying on George's couch. He felt bad for his plan, but it was the only way.

Breaking News: John Lennon Found Shot Dead At Paul McCartney's Home!

He didn't really like reading the description. He was shot but he wasn't dead. He snapped out of his thoughts when Julian walked up to him.

"Hi daddy."

"Ey bud." He said picking Julian up and setting him on the couch. "Daddy, what does that say?" He said pointing to the television.

"Ye'll know when ye get older. "That's you." He said pointing at a picture that had appeared of him and the other beatles.